The Glade

Ode to the RPG started by Tenebrion

MoonRaven
Bringer of Dreams

The Glade

Post by MoonRaven » 28-04-2011 21:41

Tenebrion
Somewhere in the neverending forests of the world, an old man is resting by an open [i]fire in a green glade. The sun is setting; the only sounds that can be heard are the occcasional calls from sparrows, crows and an owl, and the age-old chanting of a camp fire.
The old man sits on a pelt from a reindeer on which he's probably planning on sleeping on once the night has furthered it's grip of the world. For now, he just sat and watched the flames, seemingly unaware of the rest of the world, exploring his own mind as he had done so many nights before this one.

Vrakte
A few yards from the Glade and the old man, a young boy held one of two of his blades in a way like he was going to fight. The other blade remained in its scabbard, although it could easily be drawn at any moment, giving him a slight advantage if an opponent suddenly dashed at him, expecting the blade he held, not the one in its sheath.

So the boy moved, sensing another being close by. He drew his other blade, and positioned his blades in a defensive move. As he ran forward, he suddenly arrived in the Glade, seeing the old man, before he stumbled.

Tenebrion
The old man looks up from the flames and sees the young boy's sudden appearance and even more sudden fall. At first he is too shocked to say anything, but he quickly regains his serenity.

Are you alright?

MoonRaven
A girl with very long red hair and ears of an elf wanders in the forest of the glade. All alone and covered in more rags than clotches, little leaves and pieces of branches hanging in her hair. She is not as tall as an normal elf would be and her purple eyes glow up in the dark, she is humming a song and she is followed by some small but normally ferocious animals, hypnotised by her magic in the music. You can not hear her walk, but her appearance gives you a strange feeling, is she real or not. Suddenly she becomes aware of the light of a fire in the distance. She is cold and hungry, but afraid, what to do. Run and hide or go and have a secretly look.

Vrakte
"Yeah...I'm okay...", said the boy.

"My head does hurta a bit, though...", said the boy, rubbing the bump on his head.

Tenebrion
The old man smiles.

No worries, then. Why don't you sit down for a bit; I'm sure all this scaring of old men in forests can be a strenuous task, especially with the great effort you seem to put into it.

While laughing heartily at his own joke, the old man takes a previously by the fire obscured kettle by it's handle and holds it up for the young man to see.

Tea?

MoonRaven
The girl looks through some of the grove surrounding the place the old man sits and the younger man just arrived, she smells the sent of the fire and it tickles her nose a bit, it feels so nice. Will it be safe to join them and warm a little at the fire? Forgetting all her guards she is not aware of the glint of her eyes that catch the light of the fire.

Vrakte
Sure, that would be ni -

The boy suddenly looks to where the girl seems to be hiding. He seems to sense her, which is better proved when he throws one of his swords near her, and runs at her with the other.

And through all this, the girl notices the change in his eyes, how it has become more cruel than it has before, sitting with the old man.

MoonRaven
The girls looks at the sword landing next to her and sees the young man with the evil in his eyes storming right at her. Her bare feet take here away from this danger before she even can think of anything else. Her swiftness saves her life. She doesnot wait untill the young man recovers and runs deeper in to the wood. Another meeting with this cruel cruel world, made her sigh an her eyes glimmer with tears.

Vrakte
The boy runs into a tree.

[Young boy]
Ow...what happenned?

[Old man]
It seems you chased someone away.

[Young man]
Oh...did I?

[Old man]
Yes.

[Young man]
I have to find who that is...I have to apologize...

[Old man]
Why'd you chase that person in the first place?

[Young man]
...I don't know...

[Young man]
I have to find that person...

The old man watches as the boy runs towards where he first encountered her, picking up his sword, sheathing it, and into the forest.

Geez Louize
The girl hears a terrible cry from above and stops in her tracks. Something falls from the sky in the forest nearby.

MoonRaven
The girl stops and goes to the place the cry came from, is there an animal in need? She looks around but she can't see more than some shadows of something, or somebody, she approaches and whispers:

Are you hurt, can I help you?

snipingmedic
yes u can a demon has trown mee here and i can't get up could u help me
by the way i am called snipingmedic
i am a demon hunter

indinera
Indinera steps in and sat down on a pebble. He is meditative, obviously. Nothing can be learnt from looking at him.

snipingmedic
a single bite mark on his arm stays unnoticed litle did he know that the venow whould soon start to transfor him

MoonRaven
The girl feels sorry for the wounded man and starts singing a healing song, she puts her hands on his tall body and he feels the power of her magic run through his vains, even the venom in his bite mark has to make way for the girls magic. But she is fragile and this healing takes just too much of her, she collapses after she is done, and falls unconsious before the feet of the stranger.

Vrakte
A few yards back is the boy, who was just climbing a tree to see if he could see someone.

He saw someone all right.

3 people, and some creature he can't make out.

So he jumps from the tree, nearing the girl and the man, and a tree. He quickly moved his hands, grabbed his blades, and the tree fell down.

Loudly.

snipingmedic
the snipingmedic wakes up from his sleep seeing his wounds have been healed and the girl lying at his fet ,completly exhausted.
he picks her up and caries her trough the woods in the direction of a smal campfore he saw burning

Tenebrion
The old man is still a bit confused and before he can say anything, the young boy is gone. A few attempts to communicate with Indinera the World Keeper proves futile; he's sunk too deep into his own mindscape. The old man thinks aloud:

Five days without even the slightest glimpse of a soul greater than that of a bunny, and now three humans in one evening... If I didn't know better, I'd

The sudden fall of a tree interrupts the old man's pondering. He gets up quicker than someone his age should be able to and looks in the direction where the sound came from, almost spilling the kettle with his bare foot.

Vrakte
Hmm...seems they don't need my help...

He runs back to where the old man was.
When an old soul is split in more pieces then it can bare, where will it end up to?

MoonRaven
Bringer of Dreams

MoonRaven
The girl comes around and bites the stranger, he is shocked and let her fall on the ground, she quickly jumps on her bare feet and runs into the dark of the forrest, like the devil himself was after her.

Vrakte
Along the way, the boy sees a man that seems to be meditating.

He seemed busy, so he left.

Tenebrion
The old man pours up tea in a simple mug of chestnut wood and hands it to the boy. After going through his rucksack for a few minuter he finds another mug, this one in ceramics.

snipingmedic
as he is jumping up and down from pain he sees the girl running away from him,quickly he runs afte her and manages to grab her by the arm
then he asked her why did you run from me i havent done anything wrong i saw you lying unconsious and though it would be best to bring you some place warm because the nights can be cold here

MoonRaven
With two big eyes she looks at the stranger, he has a very strong grip, and she knows deep in her heart he will not hurt her. She shivers a bit and thinks he might be right about getting to a place warmer than this.

I am sorry mister, but it was just a reflex, I am a bit confused at the moment, I do not even know where I am, but I sure am cold ............. and hungry.

She walks along with the tall man to the fire.

Tenebrion
The old man looks at the girl for a long time, trying to place her in his memory. He then remembers his duties as some kind of host. He continues with a wide smile, radiating calmness.

Well, just when I was starting to feel lonely on my journey I end up meeting all of you in a period of minutes! Let me introduce myself, my name is Benjamin and I am an... a kind of explorer, you might call it, heh.
Please, help yourselves to some tea. I'm afraid I don't have any more mugs, though.

Vrakte
I'm Raou, and I'm a wanderer...

He drinks from his tea.

snipingmedic
quickly he prepares ca meal for the girl
as soon as he finishes it she devouers it
man you do are hungry

MoonRaven
After sitting down on a woodlog next to the oldman, the girl streshes her hands to the fire.

Aw that sure feels good.

She get ghoosebumps just because of the change of temperature. She tries to look at the old man without being unpolite, she thinks she has seen him before, but it is just a vague blur in her head. She shakes her head the get rid of the dark fog and looks at the boy, wel he is not just a boy, geesh the men in this environment seem to get big very young. She is still a bit scared of him and tries to watch every move of him, before he does attack her again.

Suddenly the stranger gives her a plate with warm food on it. It is gone in a second.

Thanks that sure tasted great and it was nice and warm.

She licks her fingers for the leftovers and starts to blush when everyone is watching her.

Thank you all for the welcome, nice to meet you Benjamin and Raou. I am not sure what my name is, I just can remember the name Raven, you can call me that, if you want.

The warmth and the food take their toll, the girl fights it for some time, but she falls asleep against the shoulder of the old man.

Geez Louize
Deep in the forest, a strange creature runs as if its hunting. It looks like a man... and in the same time, like a hound. From time to time it stops and smells the air. A thin sword is sheathed by its shoulder and a long dagger - by its waist.

Vrakte
The boy senses something, deep in the forest. He stands up, then heads toward where he senses it. He begins to run, then he unsheathes his swords and vanishes, into the forest.

Tenebrion
The old man, considerate of the girl called Raven, stays where he sits and continues the discussion with the demon hunter quietly.

So what is a great demon hunter doing in this area? Are there demons around?

Geez Louize
The hound-man sees a bird standing on a low branch. He throws the dagger at it, then runs towards the branch and catches the dagger before it falls on the ground. He keeps following the tracks he was on.

snipingmedic
yes i have just tried to slay one but got badly wounded she found and healed me and wat are you doing here

MoonRaven
The girl curls up nice and comfortable again the old man, not aware of the fact that ist might be very unpleasant for him, he can not move without waking her, she sure brings him in a difficult situation.

Vrakte
The boy stands atop a rather large branch on a tree. He sees the hound-creature, as it throws a dagger at something. It begins to move, and the boy silently follows it, among the trees.

snipingmedic
sudenly he wakes up hearing a strange soubnd troughout the night as he prepares his weapons he is sudenly distracted by the girl caled Raven

Geez Louize
The hound-man stops in his tracks. He feels the wind as it starts blowing from behind him. He smells something in the air. A human.

Who are you? - he sais as he swiftly turns around and spots a boy.

Vrakte
I'm Raou...

And who are you?

snipingmedic
as she is dwelling from the campfire he decides to follow her
When an old soul is split in more pieces then it can bare, where will it end up to?

MoonRaven
Bringer of Dreams

Tenebrion
Benjamin was just about to answer the demon hunter when he suddenly walked back into the forest again.

Geez Louize
The hound-man looks suspiciously at Raou.

And why should I tell you my name? I will just tell you this - I am a bounty hunter. And am hunting for a certain creature that can be found in this forest. Its name is Snippingmedic.

MoonRaven
The girl is sleepwalking.

Vrakte
I see...

The boy sheathes his swords, and vanishes into the forest.

MoonRaven
The girls wakes up when she steps on a branch, a bit dizzy she returns back to the fire where the old man is getting annoyed by all the people walking away and coming back all the time.

Sorry, I did not know what happened, is there any tea left?

Tenebrion
The old man lifts the kettle to feel it's weight, then tilts it against his own mug resulting in a mug full of tea. The scent of petals from delicate flowers of a distant land beyond the ocean suddenly coming alive again in hot water mingles with the scents of pinetree and forest blossoms reclaiming the forest after what to their ancestors was the end of the world but for the old man and the girls was just another winter. The old man hands the girl his own mug. He smiles in a way that could calm the autumn sea.

I take it you don't have one of your own. Don't worry, I haven't used it yet.

MoonRaven
Raven feels a bit strange, this old guy seems to be so different than other men, but his smile took away most of her fears. She takes his mug and drinks a little of the spicey tea that tastes like dew on a hot summermorning.

Thank you Benjamin, we can share this one, if you do not mind. I do not want to be unpolite or anything but I see you look at me as you have seen me before and when I look at you, well....... you seem familiair to me, but I just can not get it. My head is hurting if I try to remember too much .....

Tenebrion
Benjamin's otherwise serene countenance suddenly becomes disturbed by a breeze of sadness.

Yes, we have met before. We have met a number of times in the past, actually, but that is not important right now.

The old man sighs.

It would be best if I don't put too much pressure on you to remember everything, and the events leading to your loss of memory are so painful to me, I almost wish I could share your veil. No, that's untrue and inconsiderate to many people I hold dear, I apologize.

MoonRaven
The girl looks at the man, his pain reaches her heart, she knows he is right, but cannot get rid of the feeling that he might be the key to many of her questions. The pain in her head, makes her realise that she has to accept this blurness of her memory and maybe even be gratefull for it. Her eyes get a bit watery, but she takes a nip of the tea again. The shadows of the fire playing on her face.

She stands up and lays her small hand on the shoulder of the old man.

"I understand ....."

Vrakte
Raou returns to the camp, from a tree, he lands on where he sat a moment ago, and looked toward where the old man and the girl were silent.

snipingmedic
the snipingmedic goes back to the campfire
i just would like to know wat are whe going to do next since whe have a nice group of people here al with unique skills like raven she has incrddible healing capacities and she is stil very young she could be a maste in her arts in only a few years when properly trained
but back to the question wat are whe going to do next or better let's tel eachother a bit more about wat brought us here

Tenebrion
Benjamin appears amused by the Demon Hunter's question

As I was about to say before, I am on my way to the residence of an old friend of mine, named Farmors Morfar. He was forced to leave in business and has asked me to oversee his home and possesions untill he returns. If the loyalty towards a friend would not suffice to persuade me, which it does, the vast library certainly would, heh. Anyway, so that's where I am going.

snipingmedic
i have been after a dangerous demon that has fled to this region it was a cenemon demon and if u know wat that means u know that means trouble

Geez Louize
The hound-man starts running faster, using both arms and legs. Soon, the scent becomes stronger. He also smells other people. And a campfire.

Fire - he thinks. - I hate fire.

He slows down and starts sneaking quietly. Soon, he sees the fire and his prey. Unfortunately, there are innocent people around it. The hound-man stops and hides. He uses one of the skills he once learned from a shadow dryad. His fur blends with the shade cast by the leaves.

snipingmedic
sundely a twig breaks
wat was that ?
people wait here i wil go investigate

the snipingmedic anders a bit from the fire in the direction of the sound

Tenebrion
Benjamin looks in the direction where the sound came from. He seems concerned.

snipingmedic
seems like there's notting here
he returns to the campfire
i think i wil go sleep a bit who wil take first watch ?

Vrakte
The boy senses the half-breed. He looks over to the camouflaged hound-man, then to the tricked demon hunter.

Tenebrion
Once again amused by the Demon Hunter's special personality, the old man smirks ever so slightly. He then realize what the man is planning.

Oh, I think it's safe to sleep here, but I believe we others will be talking for a while more. I hope that won't disturb your sleep.

Geez Louize
"When its his turn to watch." - the hound-man thinks. - "Then, I shall strike."

MoonRaven
Bringer of Dreams

Post by MoonRaven » 28-04-2011 21:42

Tracy
Meanwhile deep in the depths of the forest, yet not far from the glade a woman wonders through the endless brush of trees. She is some what lost in the night, and lost in her own thoughts. Walking at a moderate pace she is suddenly torn from her thoughts.

I can smell the smoke from a distant fire, but where is it?

Thinking aloud, she begins to walk a little more quickly now. Aware that she must not be alone. That somewhere in the distance another being must be present. Her eyes searching all that surrounds her, she sees a light in the distance.

Maybe whoever that fire belongs to can help me find my way through this maze of forest. I should be cautious though, it could very well be danger that awaits me.

MoonRaven
Raven stands behind the old man and feels the presence of the houndman and the nearing of a woman.
She understands the houndman doesnot want to be seen, she is just wondering what kind of creature he could be. A frown appears in her forhead just breaking her thoughts if she knows anything about it.
The fire flickers in her strange eyes. Softly she says:

A woman is nearing, she wonders if she is welcome here. And something is hidding in the shadows, I can not see it, but it is there.

She stares at the fire and admires the sparkles and dancing light. She starts to sing a very old and sad song about a man loosing everything, his home, his family and in the end selling his life. Her voice and her magic mix into an almost touchable atmosphere. All feel something in their inside move and donot feel the urge to speak after she stops singing.

Geez Louize
The hound-man, being half-animal, is affected by the song stronger than the others. He steps into the light of the fire. His fur turns to ash - gray as he stares at the girl with a hypnotized look. Then, he snaps out of this state.

I am sorry to bother you - he sais to the girl, completely ignoring the old man. - My name is Mith Jess, and I am here on a mission... a hunt. I shall take what I have come here for, and I shall not bother you anymore.

Then the half-breed heads to the sleeping snippingmedic.

snipingmedic
the snipingmedic wakes up

did u really think your plan would work i have senced that you where ther but i didn't tel the others so they wouldn't have to worry for me

but if u want to fight my swords are ready

as he says this he ready's his swors and takes a defencive posstion

attack u foul demon and whe wil see who s the master here

i have not yet forgoten wat you have done to my maste

Geez Louize

Foul demon? YOU are the demon, snippingmedic. - the hound sais, keeping his temper. - And I have no intentions of letting a dark creature like yourself cause any more chaos.

Vrakte
Raou watches, amused.

Interesting...

snipingmedic
I AIN'T A DEMON
he shouts
but i wil need an antidote for this wound i have gotten thats why i have been staying here because i know that the silverthorn must be growing somewhere around here

as he is saying this he uncovers his arm revealing an awfull bite mark

but tel me who are you i haven't heard from any creature like you before wat magic has created you

Tenebrion
The old man follows the argument without showing any sign of what he thinks.

MoonRaven
Raven has no clue what she should do, step in or not, better not, they seem to be man and hound enough to fight this one out on their own.

Geez Louize
"I shall not fall for your deceit, demon! I am Mith Jess of the Razor Leaf, and I am here to eliminate you!" - the hound-man snarls and pulls out his sword and his dagger.

Tracy
As she draws closer to the light Lilly hears an argument break out.
She readies her self, but takes head. Lilly listens to the loud voices as they echo through the trees carrying into the night, and through the forest.. A look of suspense falls upon her face, and a sense of urgency forces her feet to move ever closer.. Running until the voices are clear, she hears the word demon, and decides that it would be better to listen from a distance.. Lilly stands just out side the glade, and watches the events as they unfold. Looking she sees the old man, and the young man, and a beautiful red haired girl next to the fire. They all seem to be as enthralled in the argument as Lilly is.

snipingmedic
okay i admit i am an half-demon buti have been wiping out my own kind i dispise them and when every single one is struck down i wil take my life and cleance the world of the evil that roames inside me
unless u know how to exorsist a demon ?

Vrakte
Wow...he's trying to kill all demons...most likely he won't be able to do that because he's most likely to be killed, says Raou to Benjamin

But something in him, his demonic side, which he himself doesn't know about, is starting to awaken.

snipingmedic
i heard that
*puts away his weapons*
but now that whe are here
sudenly he turns at the girl
u may come closer my child no harm wil be done to you and i swear this on my fathers grave

Vrakte
Raou shrugs, and the demon in him begins to sleep.

snipingmedic
this is a strange company i'am in, he thinks

MoonRaven
Raven is confused, all those strange vibes hanging in the air. The boy Rauo seems not to be a pure-blooded human. A demi-demon shouting one moment and wishing a guest welcome on the other. And a hound-man almost eager to kill his prey. This are strange times indeed.

She steps a bit backwards and looks were the young woman is hidding.

You are most welcome here, but I have no clue if I can call it safe here.

Geez Louize
Mith Jess seems partially satisfied by the snippingmedics reply.

"So be it, then. I shall not fight you for now. But I will keep an eye on you."

Then he sheathes his sword and his dagger and sits next to the fire, keeping his eyes on the half-demon.

Tenebrion
Benjamin turns to Mith Jess

Tea?

Tracy
Lilly contemplates her next move. She knows that she has been spotted by all. She begins to glance at each of them one by one she studies them trying hard to decipher their true intententions. She looks deep into the old mans eyes, and she can see a gentle kindness that tells her she will be safe.

Lilly steps forward into the clearing. She is surrounded by these strangers, and although she is still a bit cautious she decides to introduce her self.

Hello, my name is Lilly. May I warm myself by your fire? The night is terribly cold, and I am afraid that I am a bit lost.

Lilly letting her guard down a bit has a seat by the fire, and awaits a response.

MoonRaven
Bringer of Dreams

Post by MoonRaven » 28-04-2011 21:42

Geez Louize
Mith Jess turns to the old man.

"Some tea would be nice, thank you."

Then he turns to girl who has just arrived.

"Id say yes, but the fire is not mine."

Finally he turns to Raou.

"So, you knew snippingmedic? You didnt mention that in our last conversation."

snipingmedic
my friend i wil keep a close eye on you aswell as i don't trust you

MoonRaven
Hello Lilly, nice to meet you, I think it would be alright if you sit down at the fire and warm yourself a bit. And being lost is right here not a real problem we all seem to be lost in one way or another.

Raven introduces herself to the warrior woman, who looks strong and swift, she admires her looks and feels the gentle, but a bit confused vibes hanging around her. Raven likes her straight away.

Tenebrion
The old man makes a strange gesture towards Lilly, perhaps originating from some kingdom buried in the sand of time. He tells her that she is welcome. The old man thinks to himself how playful fate can be towards defenseless old men, and wonders whether this is a turn for the better or for the worse.

I'm sorry to hear that you are lost; feel free to stay here for the night. Perhaps we can even help you find your way. I'm quite familiar with these parts.

The old man tells Lilly about how they all came to meet. The story drags on as he can't help but drifting as old men often do when telling a story. When he has finally finished, the night has veiled everything in the world but the glade and some sorrounding trees. It's not strange that some if not all of the listeners are starting to get tired.

MoonRaven
All around are starting to make themselves ready to go to sleep, Raven has already slept for some time and is not sleepy at the moment, she just sits against a tree and listens to the others and thinking over and over again what she should do.
The journey the old man Benjamin was talking about, sounded tempting, she would not be alone anymore and maybe she will find something that will make her memory come back. She stops worrying and makes up her mind, she is going with the old man.

Geez Louize
Mith Jess feels tired of todays hunt and soon falls into a light slumber.

Tracy
Feeling so tired after her long journey Lilly sat quietly through the introductions, and then listened contently as Benjamin spoke. Feeling quite welcome, and safe Lilly decides to spend the night. Her mind to tired to ponder on the events of the day she finds a resting spot, and drifts quickly off to sleep.

snipingmedic
althougt he is exhausted the snipingmedic stays alert and takes the first watch
u never know wat may lurk in te bushes

MoonRaven
While most of the adventures are sleeping, Raven looks at them one by one.
The old man, Benjamin, makes a little noice in his sleep, but he does not seem to sleep very deep. The houndman, Mith Jess, moves a lot even in his sleep, always alert, he must have had a tough life so far, always hunting for his prey. The boy Raou, seems to be asleep, but is he?
The gorgeous woman Lilly, is resting and dreaming, she thinks, of better times. The demi demon, Sniping medic, is right awake and taking his watch very seriously.

Suddenly Raven thinks she hears something, but Snipingmedic, does not seem to hear it, is she dreaming or hearing things that are not there for real. But no, her elfpointed shape ears do catch a sound far in the distance, it sounds .................... like ................... little bells

snipingmedic
i think it's about time to wake up the next o,ne so i can get some sleep

Tenebrion
Softly awoken by the first crimson sunlight of the dawn, the old man finds the others still sleeping. Careful not to make a sound, he gets up for a quick stroll in the nearby woods. Not even the birds are awake yet and the old man can feel the subtle, peculiar scent of an early morning in a pine forest. He finds a swift stream with ice cold water, clear enough to see the smooth rocks at the bottom and the brown-gray backs of fishes struggling to stay still in the current.

snipingmedic
as he awakens the snipingmedic is feeling that a dark presence is near but as he is looking around him he sees only light could it be tqqt is demonic-half is taking over let us it does not

MoonRaven
Raven must have fall asleep somehow, she wakes up, lying curled up on the ground. She yaws and almost forgot to get her hand for her mouth, she looks around if no-one did see that ............ luckily nobody did seem to see it. She stands up and pokes into the fire. She see that the old man is not here ...... strange ...... she hears those same bells, she did hear last night.

Geez Louize
Mith Jess is nowhere to be seen. The hound-man looks at the dawn from a treetop.

Vrakte
Raou wakes up from his half-sleep. He looks at the camp, finding that Benjamin and Mith Jess aren't around.

snipingmedic
*starts to cook a light meal*
anyone hungry ?

MoonRaven
Raven has gathered some fruit and early nuts to share with the others and gives them to Snipingmedic, maybe he can use it in his meal.

What you made for me last night, was very good, I would like to have some breakfast, but only if you have enough for all of us.

She looks at the houndman sitting in a tree and is wondering how he can do that, hounds do not climb trees, he must have more mysterious blood running through his vains, then he maybe knows.
The boy is still scaring her, his eyes do not seem to be right for a boy.

Well I guess I will make some tea, I found some cup-shaped wooden pieces, I have cleaned them and we can use them for the tea. I also picked some herbs, so I hope you all like tea of fresh herbes, I have no dried ones on me.

Then she smiles a little, looking at herself, her clothing are rags with no pockets at all. How on earth has she survived in this state and how long has she wandered in the forrest

Geez Louize
Mith Jess, seeing everyone has woken up, jumps down from the tree.

"It is nice of you to make breakfast for all of us, but I prefer..."

He dissapears into the forest.

Tracy
Lilly awakens with the brightness of the sun. Though, she is a little groggy, and unaware for a moment. She stretches, and takes in a deep breath. When the aroma of the food, and tea fill her with hunger, and thirst.

She ask Raven, I would like some tea please. If there is enough?

MoonRaven
The water is boiling righ now, just a second ............... here is a cup with the herbs.

Raven pours the water on the herbs and it smells really nice.

I take a cup myself to join you. Can you tell me a little more about yourself? Oops that was too blunt of me, did you sleep well?

MoonRaven
Bringer of Dreams

Post by MoonRaven » 28-04-2011 21:43

Tenebrion
Benjamin returns to the glade. When he sees that everyone is awake, he discretely wishes them a good morning so as to not disturb the converastion between Raven and Lilly

Tracy
Lilly blushes a bit and waits for the tea.

I slept really well. It has been a while since I could feel so secure sleeping alone in the forest you can not rest well, and I had been tired from my journey thus far. What about you were you able to get any rest?

MoonRaven
To be honest I felt asleep without even noticing, one moment I was looking at the fire and the next ......... well I woke up. I have wandered in the woods for some time, but I never had the feeling of being not safe ..... but I only can remember the forrest, nothing more, only blur images that fade away when I try to get them straight.

Raven drinks her tea.

Tenebrion
Benjamin sits down by the two women when he is certain that none of them will mind. As their conversation dies, he jumps in.

So, what are your plans for the near future?

MoonRaven
Raven turns to the old man Benjamin.

Good morning to you to, to be honest I would like to go with you to the town you have mentioned yesterday, if you don't mind. I guess I do seem to have missed the company of people the last days, or was it weeks, I really have no clue.

Raven gets a bit sad and stares in the fire, wondering what has happened to her.

Tracy
Lilly helps herself to some tea. Holding on to the cup shaped wood she softly blows on the top to cool it. Taking small sips, she smiles and looks at both Benjamin, and Raven. When she hears Raven speak of going to a town a look of interest falls upon her face.

I really do not have any plans to be honest. I simply wanted to get out of the forest. Since I lost my family I have been a wandering spirit going where fate takes me. I fallow the country side never settling down for long. However I would like to know of this town that you are going to, would you be interested in having another companion? The truth is it gets a little lonely wandering by myself, and I could really use some companions for a while. If that is alright with the two of you?

Tenebrion
I was actually about to suggest the same thing! I'm sure my good friend wouldn't mind if I brought a few friends along, but I should perhaps warn you that his... house isn't in a town, although there's a village a hour's ride from it.
Anyway, my friend Farmors Morfar asked me to take care of his estate while he is away in business. I don't know when he will return, but I fear that it might be some time because of the nature of his expertise. I haven't visited his home in a long time, but from what I can recall, it is quite nice.

Geez Louize
Mith-Jess returns from the forest. He sits next to the remains of the fire with a satisfied expression and loudly asks:

"So, are we just going to stay here day and night, or are we going to do something?"

MoonRaven
Raven stands up and says: sounds great and like something new to keep my mind busy, if everybody agrees we can leave after breakfast.

Tracy
Lilly smiles at the thought of a good journey with companions.

I would really like that. It sounds great to me.

Tenebrion
[OOC] I'll be so rude as to roleplay for a few of you to get things going. PM me if you want something changed.[/OOC]

Excellent! , the old man exclaims.
Everyone except Mith-Jess sits down for snipingmedics improvised breakfast while the hound-man who, after his excursion for some reason isn't hungry anymore, keeps a lookout.
Benjamin goes through the travel plan with the group, and it is revealed that they will be traveling east for half a day or so before they come to the road connecting their destination to the small village By-The-Middler. They will follow the road north-east to Farmors Morfar's residence, of which the old man reveals little. Alternately, they could chose to go south-west and visit the village first to get something to eat at the local inn before arriving to the estate since there might not be anything edible there. No decision is made, and they decide to cross that bridge when they get to it.
After breakfast, they quickly get ready to leave.

[OOC] Going here