The castle

Ode to the RPG started by Tenebrion

MoonRaven
Bringer of Dreams

Post by MoonRaven » 30-04-2011 13:57

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 11 Dec 2006 04:22 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The little girl seems to be dreaming; her eyes move under her eyelids and her lips seems to be silently spelling words. As she breaths out, some of the words can be heard, though they resemble no language Lilly knows or has heard before.

Raou suddenly sees something moving in the grass ten meters or so away from him.
A sudden crash from the kitchen startles those inside and wakes up the sleepers.
Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2006 04:04 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Lilly, is content to watch the child's mouth moving as mumbled sounds spill free from her lips. She tries so hard to understand what the girl is saying. Then all of the sudden the loud crashing noise breaks her stair, she quickly turns her head in the direction of the noise. Lilly sees that it has woken everyone. She stays close to the child intent on protecting her. Lilly, reaches down to her belongings, grabs the handle of her sword, and keeps a firm grip on it. She knows that old hag could be the cause of the noise. She waits for the others reactions, secretly hoping that it was just a large mouse knocking something over.

Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2006 07:23 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou pays attention to that patch of grass, and with one hand on one of his swords, he approaches.
Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2006 10:48 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Mith Jess enters the room. He smiles sheepishly and waves towards Lilly and the girl.
"Good morning. I was... out."
MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2006 02:48 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raven is walking outside daydreaming, not even hearing anything around her....

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2006 04:55 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The old man appears at the entrance from the great hall and the kitchen, holding a pan.
Sorry, everyone!
He sees Mith Jess and greets him before disappearing out of the party's sight again. Noise of plates can be heard.

Raou sees a huge, brown rat. It carries something pinkish in its mouth roughly the size of its head. It hisses rudely at Raou as it continues on its path.

The girl suddenly sits up, almost hitting Lilly's chest with her head. Seemingly unaware of everyone, she stands up and slowly walks towards the main door.
Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 13 Dec 2006 05:19 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou growls back at the rat. Curious about what it's holding, he follows it.
Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 13 Dec 2006 10:51 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
"Hello to you t..."

Mith Jess stares in wonder as his words hang in the air. He follows the old man.
MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 13 Dec 2006 06:04 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raven goes sit against a tree, listening to the early morning birds

Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 14 Dec 2006 05:00 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Lilly, feels the girl bump into her, and wonders if the child is still asleep. She believes that she is even though she is up and walking. With a firm grip still on the handle of her sword Lilly takes it with her and fallows the small girl. She decides that calling to the others may startle the child and thinks that maybe a bad thing, so she just fallows quietly.

snipingmedic
Guardian of the spam

PostPosted: 14 Dec 2006 08:22 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
a sudden sound in the forrest wakes the snipingmedic up

i gues it's time to go back to the others he thinks wil he get's up

Or Click Here And Join Me
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 14 Dec 2006 12:20 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The rat seems disturbed by Raou following it. It starts crawling faster and heads for the kitchen entrance. Raou still can't clearly see what it is carrying. He does hear some squeaking in the direction the rat had come from, though.

Following Benjamin to the kitchen, Mith Jess sees that he is preparing breakfast. He doesn't seem to have noticed the hound man yet.

The little girl, still bare feet, reaches the main gate, which is wide open. Without as much as a second of afterthought, she heads north into the woods, ignoring Snipingmedic on his way into the courtyard.
Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 14 Dec 2006 01:01 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
"Hey. Need any help?"
Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 14 Dec 2006 09:19 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou further pursues the rat, who starts crawling faster. Raou continues the hunt.
MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 15 Dec 2006 06:47 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raven stands up and walks around the parameter, from a distance she sees the little girl walking into the woods. She wonders why.

She also sees a little bit of Raou chasing something, he seems to enjoy itl.

A little smile turns on her face when she hears very softly the voice of Mith Jess and even to her bigger surprise she sees the Snipingmedic returning back to the others.

So she walks into the direction the little girl went, just in case the little girl needs help or something ....

Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 15 Dec 2006 01:15 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Lilly continues to fallow the girl. She can see Raven from a distance as she begins to fallow too. Lilly decides to catch up with her, wanting to explain what is going on. She quickly but quietly speeds her pace to meet up with Raven. She feels as though Raven may have sensed her presence.

Lilly whispers to Raven, " I think that the child is walking in her sleep, I am not sure where we are going, but I am getting worried to be so far from the others."

MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 15 Dec 2006 02:12 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raven listens to what Lily is telling her and is a bit worried now too, well about the little girl, what must have happen to her, that she is in a state like this now.

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 17 Dec 2006 08:38 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Oh, hello there, young Mith Jess. The old man replies.
Umm, gee, maybe you could set the table?, he tries

Meanwhile, the rat has made it to the castle itself. Raou suddenly sees that it is heading for a hole in one of the locked doors.

The little girl keeps walking, further and further into the woods, still heading north.
Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 17 Dec 2006 08:45 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou sees this, and he throws a rock right in front of the hole so it's blocking the entrance.
Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 18 Dec 2006 09:46 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
"Sure, I will set it. Has anything interesting happened while I was gone?"
When an old soul is split in more pieces then it can bare, where will it end up to?

MoonRaven
Bringer of Dreams

Post by MoonRaven » 30-04-2011 13:58

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 18 Dec 2006 01:12 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The rock is wedged into the hole. The rat starts following the wall, occasionally bumping its head into it.

In the kitchen, Mith Jess and the old man can hear noises of rocks being thrown and the occasional growling from the great hall. Benjamin thinks for a while.

No, I can't think of anything important happening while you were gone. It's been pretty calm.

He returns to chopping vegetables with a decently clean knife
Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 18 Dec 2006 08:38 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou follows it.
snipingmedic
Guardian of the spam

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2006 05:49 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
starts making some arrows

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 21 Dec 2006 05:01 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Suddenly, the girl trips on a rock and falls, without even trying to soften the fall with her arms.

Benjamin asks Raou to go get some more firewood.
Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 22 Dec 2006 12:54 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou hesitates for some moment, then heads toward a dead, dry tree where he can keep an eye on the rat. He proceeds to cut of a large branch then proceeds to cut it into smaller pieces. He brings it to Benjamin and continues to follow the rat.
snipingmedic
Guardian of the spam

PostPosted: 22 Dec 2006 06:11 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
snipngmedic gives the arrows to the girl

MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 29 Dec 2006 07:13 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raven runs towards the little girl and picks her up, there is not even a tear on her face, just her two big eyes starring into nothing at all.

My, my even a fall like this does not make you come around............ poor you.

snipingmedic
Guardian of the spam

PostPosted: 30 Dec 2006 09:33 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
wel where whe are heading now ?

Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 08 Jan 2007 04:22 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Lilly commends Raven for her quick actions. "Great job reacting so smoothly". It is almost as if she is in some kind of trance. Lilly looks a bit puzzled and bewildered. She turns to Snipngmedic, and explains the situation. The child is walking even though she seams to be asleep, or unaware. We are fallowing her to see where she may be going. We did not think it would be a good idea to disturb her, it may alarm her, and I am very curious as to she where she may lead us. I am sure Raven is as well.

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 09 Jan 2007 08:18 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
She has a bruise on her left cheek. She seems unaffected by the fall. Then, a tear makes its way from the corner of her left eye, clearing a path through the dirt to finally reach her jaw, where it hangs like a drop of rain on a tree branch for a moment, then falls to the ground. Another tear falls from the other cheek. The little girl closes her eyes, opens her mouth, and makes a noise for the first time since the group has met her: a high-pitched scream that quickly evolved into crying; a sound that would probably send a chill down the spine of everyone within hearing range.

Meanwhile, at the castle, the rat had finally given up and dropped what it had in its mouth in the hope that it would catch the attention of the rat's stalker, when a spine-chilling scream echoed between the stone walls.

Did you hear that?, Benjamin asked Mith Jess, looking shocked in a way that only old, very wrinkly persons can do.
MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 10 Jan 2007 11:28 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raven scared to dead from that screaming, lets the girl go and covers her ears with her hands.

Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 10 Jan 2007 02:15 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
"Yes, I heard it." - Mith Jess replies with a concerned tone. - "Something must've happened to the girls. I think we should go check it out."
Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 15 Jan 2007 04:21 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Lilly stares with a sudden look of shock, then quickly raps her arms around the girl. She runs her fingers through her hair and softly hushes her doing her best to comfort her..

Shh it's okay, your alright, everything is okay, shh. She tells her, over and over.

Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 16 Jan 2007 04:16 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou reacts quickly. He runs towards the rat, shocking it for a moment then picks up the wierd item. Without even looking at it he sprints to the location of the scream.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 17 Jan 2007 10:08 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The little girl's crying slowly subsides. By the time Benjamin, Mith Jess and Raou reach the other half of the group the penetrating scream has turned into a slow hulking.

What's going on here? What are you doing out here in the forest? Benjamin asks. Before anyone can answer, they hear a male voice coming from the south east:

Hurry up, men! It came from this direction!

Strange... , Benjamin whispered and continued
He has a Thrulian dialect! He must be from the city of Thrul!
MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 18 Jan 2007 09:05 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
This is all a bit too much for Raven she runs and jumps behind some large trees, in no time not even a little sight of her can be seen anymore. Not even a branch or twig is cracked, no moving leaves could tell there was someone here just seconds ago.

Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 21 Jan 2007 09:58 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
After hearing the sounds of the men, Lilly quickly moves the child behind her and stands in a protective manor over her. Unaware if the voices are from friend or foe she keeps one hand hovering over her sword just in case.

Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 21 Jan 2007 03:33 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Mith Jess puts his hand over the hilt of his sword and lets out a low growl.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2007 01:10 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Five men appear, dressed in the blue and white uniform of the Thrulian army, the monster of men which once conquered the civilized lands between the endless sea in the far south and the mountainous northern territories (in which these events take place) and which now guards the lands like a dragon guards its treasures. One of them also has the shoulder patch of a sarvan; the leader of a group of soldiers such as this. He drew his sword the second he saw the group, and the rest of the soldiers followed suit.

Identify yourselves!, the sarvan ordered in a cold tone. Unlike the other soldiers, his near platinum blond hair was ordered in a neat hairstyle and he was clean-shaved. His ice-blue eyes pierced each one in the group, until they met the previously dim, now sharp gaze of the old man:
I am Benjamin, and these are my friends. We were out for a walk in the pleasant morning sunshine when the girl tripped and fell.

The calm response to his harsh words did not seem to surprise the army man. Without letting any change in countenance revealing his thoughts or suspicions, the sarvan spoke again:
What is the name of the girl, then, old man?
Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2007 03:13 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Mith Jess "diplomatically" steps in:

"None of your business. Give us a cure for her condition. If you can't, leave us be."
When an old soul is split in more pieces then it can bare, where will it end up to?

MoonRaven
Bringer of Dreams

Post by MoonRaven » 30-04-2011 13:58

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2007 07:07 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The sarvan looks Mith Jess straight in the eyes, in a way that could pacify a rabid dog.

I'm making it my business, you insolent brat. I was sent here to take care of rogue bands such as you, and even if I had other orders I would still go out of my way to stop an obvious kidnapping such as this! Selling human lives for copper, hmpf!

He made no attempt of hiding his feelings of hate and disgust at the very thought of the crime he accused the group of.
Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 23 Jan 2007 12:39 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Surprised by the accusations Lilly burst into a short bout of laughter. She addresses the sarvan, and his men. We are certainly not trying to sell anyone for any amount. Not that it is your concern, but I am the child's guardian and she merely fell.

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 24 Jan 2007 04:59 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
After a short silence, the sarvan answers in a serious tone and an expression befitting it:

While your appearances and actions are suspicious, I can hear that you speak the truth. I apologize for my accusations, but these parts of the Kingdom have been literally invaded by rogue bands lately.

The sarvan sheathes his sword, and the other soldiers do the same. Benjamin gives off an ever so discrete sigh of relief. He replies to the sarvan in a friendly, almost meek tone:

Is there any way in which we can assist you, sarvan, or may we go about our business?

The sarvan replies in the same serious tone as before, as if that was the reply he had expected:
Give us the directions to the castle of lord Farmors Morfar, then you may go about your business.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 27 Jan 2007 08:37 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Benjamin answers in a slightly harder tone than before:

The lord of the castle is away on business; I am the caretaker. Please allow us to show you the way, as we were just about to return to the castle ourselves.

At the time Benjamin had finished the first sentence, one could see how the sarvan changed his way of looking at the old man. A look of unquestionable superiority transformed into something almost resembling respect for the vagrant cum caretaker:

I see. Then I have a few things I as representative of the Kingdom must discuss with you as substitute lord, at the castle.

The caretaker replied:
And I have a few things I as caretaker must discuss with you as responsible for security in this area, at the castle.
MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 27 Jan 2007 09:05 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raven, bit shaking still, sits really quiet in the bushes near by, on one hand she wants to run deeper into the forrest, away from so many people, on the other hand, she started to trust her new friends and doesnot want to leave them.

She thinks she better keep in cover, maybe they will need her if something goes wrong.

Without being heard or seen, she follows the group when they start moving.

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 28 Jan 2007 09:12 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Very well. My name is Arthur Whitshield, and I'm a sarvan in the Thrulian army.

As he introduced himself, the two groups started moving back towards the castle.
MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 29 Jan 2007 09:19 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
While listening to the voice of the sarvan and looking at the way he walks and moves, she sees something familair in it all. Her head aches a bit, like a long forgotten memory wants to get out.

Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 29 Jan 2007 12:33 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Mith Jess suddenly asks:

"Hey, has anyone seen that girl, Raven? She seems to have just dissapeared."
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 29 Jan 2007 08:30 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Arthur the sarvan looks around, then asks the caretaker:
So there's one more member of your group?

Yes, Raven..., Benjamin replies She must have gotten separated from us, somehow. Perhaps I should go back and look for her? I don't know if she could find her way back herself.
MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 01 Feb 2007 08:14 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raven, now totally nervous, doesnot know what to do, run or stay and show herself........................

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 01 Feb 2007 12:24 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The sarvan addresses the caretaker: Let someone else go and look for her; I have orders to talk to the person in charge at the castle as soon as possible.

Yes, I see..., Benjamin replied. He addresses Mith Jess:
Could you stay and look for Raven, while the rest of us return to the castle?
Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 03 Feb 2007 01:39 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou says nothing.
Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 03 Feb 2007 03:22 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
"Yes. I'll look for her in the forest. If only - does anyone have something with her scent on it?"
snipingmedic
Guardian of the spam

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2007 07:36 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
i have a ferw of her arrows perhzpd that wil help and why not go search for her with a party of 4

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2007 08:24 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
I believe Mith has a good enough sense of smell to find her in no time by himself, but I'm sure anyone who wants to may join him, Benjamin replies. Impatiently, the sarvan Arthur Whitshield replies:

Then let's go.

And they leave.
Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2007 09:04 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Mith Jess goes off searching for Raven in the woods.
MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2007 09:45 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raven, still near by, sees and hears all what happens. She has no clue what to do. That man Arthur doesnot feel good to her at all. But making her friends worry is not her intention.

She sneaks up right behind Mith Jess, down wind of course, she will stand still and waits for the wind to change and that he can get her smell.

But in her eager to be silent she doesnot watch her steps very well and cause she doesnt wear shoes, she steps in the middle of a big thorn. With a big swear word leaving her lips, she jumps up and down on one foot, the other one bleeding badly....

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2007 10:13 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The slightly smaller group returns to the castle. By now, the sun is high enough to shine over the castle walls and illuminate almost the whole eastern wall of the keep as well as a part of the northern wall. A few small, white flowers are already blooming in the otherwise grass-dominated courtyard. A mild breeze makes its way through the forest, the overgrown courtyard, the broken windows, its ancient whisper accompanied by the chirping yet melodious song of small birds.

The sarvan, appearing unaffected, stands in the open gate leading into the mess that was once a magnificent great hall. He says to the caretaker of the castle:

Rogues from the north?

Yes. The caretaker replies.

The sarvan walks along the wall. He picks up a dirty silver plate that was lying on the floor and examines it. He wipes off some dirt and mold from it, walks over to where the caretaker stands, and hands it to him. The sarvan says:

Caretaker, the Kingdom has failed to uphold law and order in these parts of the world. I apologize.

He turns to the other soldiers:

Men, we have a castle to help clean up. Hurr'Tek!

Benjamin doesn't appear surprised at all. He says something to the sarvan, who at first seems surprised, but then tells his men:

And stay away from the third floor.
Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2007 11:36 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Mith Jess is startled by sudden cursing in a high-pitched voice behind him. He smirks and turns around.

"A lady shouldn't use such words. If you behave, I won't tell the old man on you."
MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 05 Feb 2007 07:40 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Sorrrrrrrrrrrry.....

Raven points at her foot.

It hurted like ......

She stops jumping up and down, tears a piece of her rags and walks very carefull to the little brooke nearby, washed out the wound and puts the rag on it.

I really need some good boots or even shoes will do. Sorry Mith Jess, I did not mean to startle you at all. But now we are here together, can I ask you, do you trust that man Artur, he gives me the creeps.

MoonRaven
Bringer of Dreams

Post by MoonRaven » 30-04-2011 13:59

Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 05 Feb 2007 08:38 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
"I don't like him either. Time will show wether we should trust him or not. For now we should go back. I can say I haven't found you, if you want to avoid him so badly."
Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2007 02:46 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou walks on silently, pocketing the unknown object in his pocket.
MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2007 09:49 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Mmmm that is a tempting idea, but I better come with you, we better can face the "enemy" and watch what he is doing, then run and not being aware of his plans. And I sure need to search the castle to see if I can find some boots or whatever that fit me....

Together with Mith Jess, Raven walks back to the castle, a bit unsecure about all, but knowing she is not alone to face it.

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2007 12:19 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
In the castle, the four soldiers under Arthur have obediently started cleaning up. The sarvan is talking to Benjamin in the court yard. the sarvan seems to be arguing very passionately about something, while Benjamin listens without saying anything, arms crossed.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 13 Feb 2007 02:50 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
As Mith Jess and Raven enters the court yard, they can see a few of the men in uniforms they met in the forest before, currently carrying out things from the castle that are broken beyond repair.Benjamin sees them and hurries towards them, accompanies by Arthur. He also beckons to Lilly, Raou and Snipingmedic. When everyone's gathered, he tells them:

I think our relation to the villagers is not the best right now, and I think we need to visit them and explain ourselves. We will need to purchase some supplies in the village as well.

Arthur looks at Benjamin, a split second almost appearing surprised. He says to Benjamin:
I, too need to introduce myself to the locals. I will accompany you. Perhaps my presence will even help you gain the villager's trust. I am, after all, a sarvan in the Royal Army.

Benjamin replies:
Forgive me, but greeting them accompanied by a Thrulian soldier might not be the best way to win their trust. Thrulians are still seen as evil conquerors tha-

The sarvan interrupted, eyes almost flaming:
The lands were in chaos before the War. The Late King knew that the only way to bring peace and order to the lands was through unification and that he was the only one strong enough to make it happen. If the people here see us as... as savages, then it is time for me to change their opinion.

A shadow of a smile passed over Benjamin's face. With a serious countenance, he answered the Thrulian:
Very well, then. Let's go!
Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 14 Feb 2007 03:59 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Lilly and the child fallow along silently and patiently wondering how well, or not so well, they will be looked upon by the villagers.

MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 14 Feb 2007 08:37 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
After she has ransacked the castle for some boots or shoes to put on her feet, she founds some old, but well fitting boots to put on. She found some better clothes to wear than the old rags she was walking in all the time. So nicely dressed in black pants, black boots and a cobalt blue shirt with long sleeves, she looks far more desent then during the whole journey.

Raven follows in the group, but she is in deep thoughts, who that sarvan is and where she has seen him before. He does seem to have a temper...

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 16 Feb 2007 11:26 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The village by the middler spreads out in front of the group at the end of the mud path. Two dozen houses lay disordered in the middle of three barren fields and the Middler. It is the season of sowing, and people are out plowing the fields behind oxes. A few small boats can be seen in the lake, fishing. On the other side of the gray water a mountain rises. At the foot of the mountain on the other side of the Middler there's a small sand beach upon which a few boats have been dragged and secured. There's also a cave entrance.
Nobody seems to have noticed them yet.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 17 Feb 2007 07:19 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
As the group move closer, a large, bald man in his forties appears from a house with a large chimney. He wears the thick leather apron of a smith, and the group recognize him from their encounter yesterday as the man who had been the primary spokesman of the peasants. Unafraid and unsurprised, he approaches the group:

Come to ask poor Nigg for forgiveness, have you? Or perhaps to finish him off? He won't be able to support his family this year, not with his arm.
Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 18 Feb 2007 03:54 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
"Look here, we havent come to apologise for something that isnt wrong. You were the first to come at us with your... pitchforks and torches."

Mith Jess fades into an unpleasant memory, his eyes bloodred.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 18 Feb 2007 05:58 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Benjamin cuts in and gives Mith Jess a fatherly pat on his shoulder, half to keep him from pouncing at the smith, who stands with his arms crossed:
Neither did we come here to cause trouble. We wanted you to know that bandits who had taken residence in the castle posing as caretakers have been driven away or killed. We also need to purchase some supplies.
Smiling, he adds:My name is Benjamin.

The big man seems suspicious at first, but something in the old man's smile seems to calm him down, at least enough to listen. He says:
So the new tenants are actually prepared to pay for what we supply them with. Just that is an improvement from the previous ones. If only I could trust this odd collection of strangers enough to do business with them...

Benjamin sees where this discussion is going and replies with a tired tone, still smiling:
And what could we do to gain this trust, then?

The smith smiles broadly, revealing a set of yellowed but straight teeth:
Glad you asked. The former caretakers cared more about their own supply of stolen foods and women than keeping the forest safe. As a result, a horrible monster has taken residence here. Nobody is safe outside town limits anymore. Do your duty as caretaker, and I will make sure the stores are open for you.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 19 Feb 2007 07:26 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The smith let his eyes wander over the rest of the group while waiting for a reply. His eyes stopped when they came to the sarvan. He stood as tall as the smith, in the particular stance soldiers learn after hours of guard duty. The large villager stared at the sarvan provocatively, who replied the stare with calmness. After a tense few seconds, the smith speaks gleefully :
I'm sure you won't have to burn down the entire forest in the process.

The sarvan replies in a serious tone:
That is not standard procedure in the Army anymore. My name is Arthur Whitshield, and I am a sarvan of the Royal Army. I and my men have been given orders to restore order and uphold law in this area in accordance with the King's vision of a safe Kingdom.
MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 22 Feb 2007 12:17 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raven thinks: why do I always want to kick his butt when he starts to speak....

She looks at the Sarvan with much doubt in her eyes.

Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 22 Feb 2007 12:56 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
After carefully listening to the conversations,
Lilly decides making some attempt to break the thick cloud
of tension looming over them is a good idea.
She begins by asking the smith some questions.

Well now what are we standing around for I think we have some work to do! Where exactly can we locate this monster, and could you please describe it in some depth? She ask with a worried smile.

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 26 Feb 2007 12:09 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The smith replies:
It's a big fellow, tall as a man and a half. It has the shape of a human, but the eyes and fur of an animal.

Benjamin speaks:
Is there any pattern in its attacks?

The smith replies:
Not that I can think of. It attacks anyone traveling alone. It has been seen skulking through the village at night, but we've managed to drive it off.

Benjamin:
I see. I suggest we split up in three groups moving from three points in order to drive the beast towards a middle point. Hunting in one big group would simply chase it away. What is your opinion as a military man, sarvan?

Arthur looks at the old man thoughtfully:
That is a sound plan. You seem well-versed in the art of military tactics, caretaker.

Benjamin smiles, shrugs and says:
I just thought it made sense.

It does, the sarvan says and continues: I should stay and protect the village in case the beast flees this way. It will probably become violent if it feels cornered.
MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 01 Mar 2007 07:40 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raven just mutters a bit: There might be a reason why he attacks.....

Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 01 Mar 2007 11:37 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Let's go then. He wonders if he has to be in a group, and with who.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 02 Mar 2007 10:22 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Since we are seven in total now and Arthur will remain here, we should split up in groups of two, Benjamin says to Mith Jess, Raven, Lilly, Snipingmedic and Vrakte. He kneels to roughly the same height as the little girl, smiles and tells her:

Could you stay here and protect Arthur in case that bad monster comes here? She replies with not as much as a look, and Benjamin's smile falters a bit. He gets up and tells the others:

Let's appoint some groups, then.
After a few minutes of talking, bickering and reasoning in regard to making all groups roughly equal in strength, the parties are decided as follows: Mith Jess and Raven, Lilly and Vrakte and Benjamin and Snipingmedic. The smith fetches a map of the area, and the starting positions are decided.
Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 02 Mar 2007 12:23 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Lilly can sense a distinct sense of destiny in the air as she nods in agreeance with Benjamin. She checks her gear one last time, looks around and speaks.

Good hunting everyone! Shall we head out?

Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 02 Mar 2007 01:53 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Lets. So, Raven and I should head to the north, huh?
Good luck everyone.

MoonRaven
Bringer of Dreams

Post by MoonRaven » 30-04-2011 13:59

MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 03 Mar 2007 02:15 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Great I go with Mith Jess to the North, but don't think I will kill the beast without checking things very deeply, maybe these "fine" people did something to distrub him, one way or another.

Raven walks with Mith Jess after saying these last words, she keeps silent after that.

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2007 07:19 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
And so, the party parted and departed. The smith had told them to bring the head of the beast back and ask the villagers to see Brom Smith, which was his name. While Raven and Mith Jess followed the lake north and then turned west, Lilly and Vrakte followed the road together with Benjamin and Snipingmedic before turning west.
Benjamin and Sniping started moving north east, not even trying to move silently. The forest was deceptively calm, with no sounds other than the birds and the wind.

Last edited by Tenebrion on 17 Mar 2007 03:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2007 01:44 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou, out of boredom, picks up a bunch of pebbles. Holding them in his left hand, he reaches inside the depths of his pocket to look at the strange pink thing he had gotten just a while ago.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2007 02:49 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The soft, pink thing in Raou's hand moves a bit. The movement is a white worm trying to crawl out of the tiny dead animal Raou is holding in his hand.
Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 11 Mar 2007 07:09 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Lilly watches Raou intently as they walk. His actions remind her of a small boy studying some treasure that he had found, like a shinny pebble. They continue to walk, but for some reason she does not sense any danger. Although, she does begin to worry about the child she has become close with. Somehow the little girl reminds her of her self as a child, and she has a strong need to protect her. Almost as if her own life depended on it.

snipingmedic
Guardian of the spam

PostPosted: 12 Mar 2007 06:14 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
after a minutes of silence snipingmedic turns to benjamin and says
finaly some action this beast hunt wil be fun

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 13 Mar 2007 08:26 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Benjamin looks surprised at the demon hunter
A beast hunt and subsequent killing, fun?, he says. He looks off in the distance, thinking, before answering, smiling:
I guess there's a first time for everything!

After a few seconds, the old man asks:
You know why I'm here in these lands, but why are you here, again? Was it a demon you were hunting?
MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 14 Mar 2007 07:49 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raven starts to hum a little song, but then again she stops, if the beast is near to them, it will either attracks him for the wrong reasons. It may get under the spell of her voice and will walk into a trap without even knowing it.

She wonders if she could discuss it with Mith Jess, will he understand why she doesnot want to kill beast without knowing if they really are that evil as most people say?

Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 14 Mar 2007 02:28 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The houndman turns to Raven.

Is something bothering you?
MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2007 06:54 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raven turns to Mith Jess with a worried expression on her face.

I should have known you could sense my feeling about the whole thing.

It is just not right. People start yelling that a monster is scaring them and that he attacks them, but what is the reason behind it. Most monsters, animals or even if you want to call them, beasts, never attack without a reason.

I still think most people are the monsters.....

Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2007 02:41 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Believe me, I should know. So, what are you proposing? Know that if it is indeed as dangerous as people say, if we hesitate even for a moment, it can cost us our lives.
MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 16 Mar 2007 07:50 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Yes you know, of course you know.

But I surely doubt it will try to kill us, cause it can feel we don't are a real danger for him or her. I just am afraid the other groups are not that lucky.

And you know in your heart if the monster would attack us, we are faster then, it senses that too, only if it has enough of this life, it would attack us, cause we will not hesitate to defend ourself and never will let it suffer without need. We can feel like beast or monsters but have our own code of honour too......

The only real question is, what will we do if it turns to us for help?

Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 16 Mar 2007 03:29 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
I don't know. If its cause is good enough, we may help. If not - we can just leave it be. Or if it is evil, we should just kill it.
Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 17 Mar 2007 12:39 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The worm tries to escape the small, dead pinkish body of what was once a living animal. Raou watches the worm's attempt at egress with interest.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 17 Mar 2007 05:08 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Mith Jess hears a faint sound from up ahead, like two boulders being scraped against each other, too faint for Raven to hear.

Meanwhile, Raou and Lilly meet little out of the ordinary. Looking around, Lilly sees a pair or birds she can't remember ever having seen before. Raou almost trips on a root. They walk over a curios hill in the otherwise flat land, overgrown with grass and herbs but lacking trees. Overall an uneventful stroll.
Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 18 Mar 2007 01:12 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Mith Jess is startled by the noise. He takes Raven's hand and starts leading her towards the direction it came from. When she opens his mouth to ask him where they are going, he shushes her and continues.
Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 18 Mar 2007 03:49 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The root almost tripped him and almost made the worm escape from his grasp. He manage to catch it with his other hand though.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 21 Mar 2007 04:01 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Going in the direction of the strange sound, Mith Jess and Raven come across a pine tree with its bark scraped off on one side. Short strands of discolored and bloody white fur litter the ground around the tree and is nailed to what's left of the tree's bark. The sound seems slightly louder now; even Raven can hear it.
MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 21 Mar 2007 05:23 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raven picks up a bit fur and says very softly to Mith Jess:

Strange it is white?

Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 22 Mar 2007 01:26 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
I think we're about to see why. Let's keep going in the direction of the noise.

MoonRaven
Bringer of Dreams

Post by MoonRaven » 30-04-2011 14:00

Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 22 Mar 2007 06:00 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou looks at the worm with great interest. It's about to escape it's prison.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2007 02:53 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The sound Mith Jess and Raven follows suddenly stops
Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 27 Apr 2007 02:06 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Lilly wonders where they are exactly, and how the others are faring in the search.

Last edited by Tracy on 09 Jun 2007 05:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 30 May 2007 02:35 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Mith Jess proceeds cautiously to where the noise was coming from.
Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 30 May 2007 10:36 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The worm's wriggling has increased, and only less than a quarter of it is still trapped.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 09 Jun 2007 05:36 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Suddenly, Mith Jess and Raven again hear a sound. This time, the sound was of twigs breaking, grass straws being whisked aside as by a gust of air and heavy breathing with the occasional gurgle, increasing both in volume and frequency. The source of the noise quickly approached the two adventurers from directly ahead.

Meanwhile, Lilly discovers an absolutely delightful glade. Early spring flowers bloom in groups of ten or twenty and nearby a songbird has just finished building a nest and started attracting mates with a melodious chirping. Unfortunately, an anthill covers the whole northern side of an oak, and ants are together with various other insects eating away at a rotting deer corpse almost at the middle of the glade.
Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 09 Jun 2007 06:20 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Lilly foreseeing no present danger decides to pick some of the spring flowers, completely ignorant of the corpse, or the insects surrounding it, she takes absolute pleasure in the glade. Enjoying the sights, sounds, and merriment of it all..

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 09 Jun 2007 06:51 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Suddenly, a slight pain like from a red hot needle attacks Lilly's left ankle. It is an ant the size of her thumb nail.
Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 09 Jun 2007 07:01 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Lilly Drops all of the flowers in her hand, as she let's out a shrieking sound of pain. She quickly grabs her left ankle, wiping away the large ant and rubbing the sore spot. She limps over to a near by clearing and sits down to inspect the massive bite. She wishes that there were someone around with some healing herbs, because the bright red spot on her ankle itches and throbs..

Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 09 Jun 2007 11:36 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou, with his left hand, grabs his blade and stabs the ant on the ground, cleanly slicing it into two. He sits down at a reasonable distance from the anthill as well as the corpse, interested.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 10 Jun 2007 05:08 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
A few ants climb up Raou's feet, yet they don't attack him. Another group of ants find the corpse of their sister and start carrying the two parts to the anthill in a rather graceless manner, each ant pulling the carcass their own way.
Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 10 Jun 2007 05:20 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Lilly looks in Raou's direction, feeling a bit better she begins to speak.
Thank you Raou, I am feeling a little better now, would you like to move on?

Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 10 Jun 2007 07:37 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
. . .

Raou doesn't reply at first, as the actions of the ants amuse him.

No . . . You go on ahead. I'll catch up.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 11 Jun 2007 03:25 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
A beast suddenly appears with a roar before Raven and Mith Jess, who, failing to draw their weapons or in any way prepare themselves, are both rammed by the huge beast and thrown to the ground. Mith's head hits a rock, which cuts a shallow wound and makes him feel dizzy for a few seconds.

The beast, despite its back crooked, is taller than any mortal man they have seen. It's long, white fur is discolored by blood and filth, which also makes the strands of hair clog together. Some areas are completely lacking fur, exposing the creature's scarred, pink skin.
It prepares to once again attack.

Meanwhile, Benjamin and Sniping as well as Lilly and Raou hear some kind of low-tuned sound, as from a distant thunderstorm.
Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 12 Jun 2007 04:50 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou, without even telling Lily, heads off towards the source of the sound.
Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 12 Jun 2007 05:59 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Lilly hears the distant noise, then watches as Raou heads off. She mumbles to herself as she begins to follow..

Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 14 Jun 2007 01:38 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Mith Jess looks around for a moment, then gets back to his senses and draws his sword, looking fiercely toward the beast.
Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 15 Jun 2007 05:22 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The sounds get louder as Raou comes closer.
MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 15 Jun 2007 07:38 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raven starts singing a soft soft song towards the beast.......... hoping it will react, but she feels something is very wrong with it.

She points out with her hands to Mith Jess not to attack yet..

She starts to sing a bit lowder.

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 15 Jun 2007 05:16 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
At first, the ape-like being seems ready to attack, but Raven's singing seems to soothe it. Confused, it tries to run away south west

MoonRaven
Bringer of Dreams

Post by MoonRaven » 30-04-2011 14:00

MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 16 Jun 2007 01:42 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raven is a bit shocked, afraid where it will end up, will the others be safe? She turns to Mith Jess and says:

What will we do, run after it?

Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 16 Jun 2007 09:49 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
With the noise reaching new heights, Raou climbed up a tree, so if the beast goes near he will jump on top of it and attempt to dispatch it by a thrust to the neck ot other vulnerable points.
Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 17 Jun 2007 04:25 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Well, basically, that was my plan. By the way, do even you know what your singing does to animals? It took me some time to get used to it, and it still affects me.
Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 18 Jun 2007 03:12 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Lilly, still mumbling to herself stops when she sees Raou climb up a near by tree. She can hear the loud noises even more closely now, and she wonders what it is that they are heading into, or that is heading into them. She makes a slightly baffled, but ready stance near the tree under Raou, and awaits what comes next.

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 18 Jun 2007 04:11 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou hears a sound from the north east aswell, and when he looks over there he sees Benjamin and Sniping approaching them carefully. They don't appear to have seen Raou or Lilly yet.
Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 18 Jun 2007 05:50 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou waves at them with his sword, trying not to make the sound that happens when you swing a sword.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 21 Jun 2007 01:13 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Sniping sees Raou, and seems to say something to Benjamin. Then Benjamin looks towards Raou and waves back. They start to move towards Raou and Lilly.
MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 21 Jun 2007 05:19 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raven turns pale when she looks at Mith Jess and whispers:

Sorry, sometimes I react on instinct, forgetting if it has affect on you, I did not mean harm, just calming the beast down, I could have sung another way and it would be dead by now, and you, with all your mixed blood would be suffering in major pain. But that is only the last thing I would do, believe me, I care more about animals and all with their blood in it, then human beings.......

Raven starts running very lightfeeted into the direction the beast fled.

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2007 05:31 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The old man greets Lilly with a silent nod and says with a soft whisper:

We should go.
Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2007 11:14 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou jumps down the tree, landing on his feet.

But I heard something . . .
Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 23 Jun 2007 02:33 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Lilly nods with a look of understanding.

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 23 Jun 2007 06:18 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Yes, I hear it, too.

He looks in the direction of the now not so ditant sound, and adds with a smile:

I might be old, but I'm not deaf yet.

He starts walking towards the sound of wheezing and twigs breaking.
Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 23 Jun 2007 11:04 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou places two hands on the sword out of its scabbard. He follows Benjamin.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 27 Jun 2007 04:05 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Suddenly, Benjamin, Raou, Lilly and Sniping can see the big, filthy creature, and they soon reach it. The creature looks startled to see them, sees the shiny metal of weapons and tries to escape the way it came, only that path is now blocked by Raven and Mith Jess. The creature, cornered, swiftly charges at Benjamin, who's unprepared.
Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 28 Jun 2007 05:18 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou, reacting quickly, runs to meet the creature. He makes a small cut on it's leg, and is glad to hear it's roar of pain. Raou runs towards a tree, quickly followed by the enraged monster.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 29 Jun 2007 04:18 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Benjamin, still unsure about what just happened, takes out a black glass vial from within his robes, but does nothing yet.

The beast, enraged, pursues and catches Raou easily, tossing him into an old oak. He then turns towards Lilly.
Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 29 Jun 2007 04:50 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Lilly is some what surprised by the latest events. She can see the fear in the beast eyes as he turns in her direction. It is an animalistic look of survival that she has seen many times. She has little time to react, but does not loose her wits. Lilly stands ready preparing her self for an attack, though her posture indicates submission. Her instincts drive her to speak softly to the beast. With her head down, and her eyes still fixed on him she softly says.

Sh......

Last edited by Tracy on 04 Jul 2007 05:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 04 Jul 2007 12:38 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Lilly only has time to whisper half a word before the beast strikes her over the chest with it's claws, leaving four deep, bleeding wounds and throwing her to the ground. Benjamin shouts at everyone to close their eyes, but only Mith Jess and Sniping are quick enough to react before he tosses the vial he has in his hands at the animal's feet. It breaks, and everyone not with their eyes closed is temporarily blinded by an intense flash.
When Mith Jess and Sniping open their eyes they see Benjamin dragging Lilly out of harm's way as fast as he can, which isn't very fast. The beast is still blinded, randomly striking and wheezing angrily.
Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 04 Jul 2007 05:13 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
As the beast attacks her, Lilly can feel his huge claws cutting through her skin like hot iron. All at once her chest feels as though it is on fire, and though the wounds are deep she knows that they could be much worse. She falls almost unconscious, but feels her self being dragged off by Benjamin.

MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 05 Jul 2007 10:02 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raven totally in shock, cannot see a thing, almost trips over Benjamin who is helping Lilly, she gets her hands on one of Lilly's arms and helps Benjamin dragging, not really helping, but she tries....

She doesnot can think straight and instead of singing, to calm the beast down, she keeps silent, just getting more and more scared, without a good reason, cause it cannot be her not able to see, she doesnot mind darkness, but something is messing with her mind...

MoonRaven
Bringer of Dreams

Post by MoonRaven » 30-04-2011 14:01

Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 06 Jul 2007 05:56 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou slowly stands up. He saw the others through a blurry vision, and he tried to run, but couldn't, so he walked at an agonizing pace.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 13 Jul 2007 04:13 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou comes to his senses again. Everyone's sight is slowly returning. The beast seems less disoriented.
Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2007 12:37 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou starting to get feeling back in his legs. Despite his state of body, he calls the monster out for a fight, sometime later. The monster, who he wasn't sure understood what he said just continued to stare at him.

Raou soon caught up with the others.
snipingmedic
Guardian of the spam

PostPosted: 02 Aug 2007 07:51 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
anyone hungry ?
i got some meat wwith me