The castle

Ode to the RPG started by Tenebrion

MoonRaven
Bringer of Dreams

The castle

Post by MoonRaven » 30-04-2011 13:50

MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 14 May 2006 05:18 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Tenebrion

The home of Farmors Morfar is an old caste of poorly documented origins. It is quite small and spartanly decorated for a castle and would hardly raise any noble eyebrows. It consists mainly of a keep surrounded by a courtyard and a tall granite outer wall thick enough for two or three people to walk side by side upon.
The keep is made of granite, from the outside one could see that the keep has four floors and three square-shaped towers; one on each edge of the keep except for the far right as seen from the main entrance.

As any castle does, this one has a dungeon. Nowadays, nobody ever goes down there, but it can be assumed that it previously used to function as a prison and a torturechamber aswell as wine cellar and storage.

[OOC] From the forest and paths.

As the dust clears, the party can see the remains of the door scattered in a damp corridor. Walls, ceiling and floor is made of blocks of rock about forty by forty centimeters and because of the moist appearing significantly darker than they would be dry. The corridor continues a few meters to their left before ending with a solid wall. To their right, the corridor seems to continue for about twenty meters before ending with a closed door. A few doors are also found in the corridor's walls; three on the side the party emerged from and two on the other wall. A person attuned to the supernatural could perhaps faintly sense hate in the damp and still dusty air.

The old man whispers to the rest of the group:

This is the dungeon of the castle. Nobody comes down here anymore. We shouldn't linger. Try to make as little noise as possible from now on; we don't want to draw the attention of neither the occupants of the castle... nor the residents of this dungeon.

snipingmedic
what could possible live here. Undead ??

Tenebrion
I don't know much of those who lived here before Farmors, but I do know that these walls have seen a lot of pain, sorrow and death. I've heard stories of those who for some reason displeased the former lord and ended up here. It's said that some of them still walk these corridors, driven by hate towards the lord, jealousy towards the living or love towards a long dead lover.

snipingmedic
anyone has some withe magic because they are porbalbly creatures of the darkness now

Isadora
- Yes, maybe but this dungeon is empty. I feel no evil presence, says Isadora. Lead us, Benjamin, you're the only one who knows this place.

- I can feel a dark presence from the throne room, says Paul. It's not normal. I will have to investigate for this very soon, he adds. His feelings are very awake, recognizing demons' activities.

snipingmedic
better be prepared, snipingmedic thinks *as he daws his sword*

Isadora
- Guys, says Isadora. I'm feeling something else... it's about me. I heard that the famous man in the throne room send his troops in the whole castle to catch me. I don't know what he wants from me... I'm afraid by hearing that... using of Evil Speech, says Isadora, very afraid because she just don't know why demons are always on her case without wanting it.

Snipingmedic
don't whory whe wil protect you

Isadora lordofMordor
- I don't know why but demons are always on her case, says Paul, talking about his friend. No one knows and she just can't remember why but it's a part of her past, he adds.

snipingmedic
wel whe better get moving before whe are discovered

Charlier
"Lets go." - Mith Jess says. - "This place gives me the creeps."

Isadora lordofMordor
- Yes, you're right. So, let's moving, says Paul. Show us the way, Benjamin, he adds.

snipingmedic
anyone having an idea how many gaurds and/or undead are in here

Tenebrion
No, sorry.

The old man leads them through the door to their right. It leads to a somewhat wider corridor with doors every twenty meters or so. Except for their own footsteps and breathing, they can hear nothing. Snipingmedic faintly sees a shadow of someone walking through a closed door, but it disappears again and nobody else seems to have noticed it. At the end of the corridor there's a thicker and larger oak door enforced with rusted iron. It's however unlocked, and the party enters a big room, about thirty by thirty meters. A few unlit torches decorate the walls in metal handles, but nothing else. There's a desk on their right. Behind the desk there's a chair that once might have been comfortable. Next to the desk is a large table around which the previous prison guards probably sat, years ago. There's nothing but dust and dead insects on both the table and the desk. To their left is a cabinet with a lock. There's also a bookshelf, a large fireplace, a rack for weights used in training and a flight of stairs leading to a door. The old man whispers to the group:

That door leads to the actual castle.

Charlier
Mith Jess looks around the room before answering.

"I guess we are supposed to go through it, then. But I want to check that cabinet first." - he sais. Then he goes to the cabinet and tries opening it, applying just enough force to break the old rusty lock.

Tenebrion
The heads of the rusty nails holding the lock falls to the rock ground as Mith Jess opens the cabinet. Inside, he finds five steel swords in a rack. They seem like ordinary swords that could be bought in any big enough town.

Isadora
Paul is watching around, finding this place just too amazing.
- Hey, guys, where is Isadora?
- I'm here. Sorry if I worried you but I was listening to the dark speech again. I'm just trying to learn why this guy is wanting me and I don't like all the words I hear. He says that he just want me and his willing to kill all of you. He says exactly that it's because his master want me... and what I discovered just afraid me more, she says to the group, feeling this important to tell it to everybody and not just her friend.

RavenMoon
Bringer of Dreams
Raven wanders around a bit while the others are busy, the place seems a bit familair to her one moment, but then again it is gone again. She shakes her head to try to get rid of the cowwebs, but it doesnot help at all. She hears a dripping sound of water, slowly falling, drop by drop.

That must have been hell to listen to, when you were a prisoner here she thinks.

She walks back to the others looking a bit closer at the swords, she sees a slight, very old, magic aura around them and points it out to Benjamin

Tenebrion
The old man tells Raven:
That's odd; you wouldn't expect a sword for a prison guard to have a magic aura. Perhaps years of being exposed to inhuman pain and humiliation, and later on the hate of the undead has imbued them in some way, much like what some times happen to weapons that has seen many battles.

He shrugs

I wouldn't want to wield a weapon carrying that kind of pain inside it if it so would let me to see the journals of Milachel Worldmaster.

Isadora lordofMordor
- Guys, I discovered why the mysterious person in the throne room wants me... it's related to my memory... about my past and I can't still remember it. Why all the bad things are always happening to me? she saids, very sad and dispair.

snipingmedic
wat do you think would it be safe for us to use that weapon or not ?

Tenebrion
The question is wether you want to or not. The pain within it would not just affect it's target, but also it's wielder and those around. One would need a mighty psyche to be able to keep one's own feelings and the grief of the sword separated, and it would probably drive even the strongest of minds insane in time.

Charlier
Mith Jess shrugs and looks at snippingmedic.

"I already have a sword, but you are a demon, so i guess you would like pain. Anyways, if we arent sure they are evil, i think we should take them. For my years of adventures, i have learned that a few more swords never hurt anyone. Well, anyone who decided to take them."

Isadora lordofMordor
- Take them if you want. I'll never take a sword with such pain inside, says Paul. I prefer to keep mine. Hey! Where is Isadora? She disapear! Isadora, where are you? Guys, did you see where she went? he asks, very worry for his friend.

snipingmedic
Guardian of the spam

PostPosted: 15 May 2006 09:35 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
i am a half-demon nad i also have a sword but an xtrz weapon is always handy

*he tries to pick up the sword*

*a dark lighting spakrs from it and hit's the snipingmedic in the chest*

Or Click Here And Join Me
Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 15 May 2006 10:00 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou shrugged, and picked one up. His expression changed, from curious, to shocked and pained. He dropped the sword. It clattered on the floor. Raou twithced.
snipingmedic
Guardian of the spam

PostPosted: 15 May 2006 10:10 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
man that was a shoking expirience

Isadora
The Black Hand

Location: Angband, Barad-dûr, Mordor, one thing is sure: I'm somewhere where there's still Darkness.

PostPosted: 15 May 2006 01:16 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
- Isadora, where are you? saids Paul. Snipingmedic, anyone, did you saw where she goes? I must have to find her, she's too important for me to be captured by the guards! He's afraid and try to see where she goes, worried about her.

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 15 May 2006 02:08 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Mith Jess looks at snippingmedic, then slowly turns to Raou.

"Does this mean they are evil? Or does it mean they are good? I still think we should take them - if not to use them, to sell or trade them."

He slowly goes to a sword and tries to pick it up.
snipingmedic
Guardian of the spam

PostPosted: 15 May 2006 02:32 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
don't

they are protect by and evil magic and the swods themselves are useless

Isadora
The Black Hand

Location: Angband, Barad-dûr, Mordor, one thing is sure: I'm somewhere where there's still Darkness.

PostPosted: 15 May 2006 02:50 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
- Is it someone who was looking for me? says Isadora, arriving. Myself, I have my sword but why not having an extra weapon just in case if I lost the current I have. She looks at the swords and pick one.
- It seems that I'm gifted with dark magic because it doesn't affect me. I can feel the pain, of course but it not hurts me like you, she saids, surprised.

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
snipingmedic
Guardian of the spam

PostPosted: 15 May 2006 02:52 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
i have a dark side but this is a side i don't wish to awaken
because if it would be awakend the results could be catastrofic

Isadora
The Black Hand

PostPosted: 15 May 2006 03:01 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
- You are better to not do that. We don't need a catastrophic result for now. The situation is enough delicate for the moment, says Paul, happy to see that he doesn't have to worry for his friend anymore.

snipingmedic
Guardian of the spam

PostPosted: 15 May 2006 03:02 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
it seems like the aura around your swords has disapeared
perhaps if u would get al these swords whe would hve a nice amount of reserve weapons

Isadora
The Black Hand

PostPosted: 15 May 2006 03:12 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
- Yes but I just don't know how I did it. I think that you can take them all, now, saids Isadora.

snipingmedic
Guardian of the spam

PostPosted: 15 May 2006 03:13 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
i rather wait hte opinion of the others

Isadora
The Black Hand

PostPosted: 15 May 2006 03:20 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
- OK but for now, I'm not sure but I think that it's related of my past that I still can't remember again, saids Isadora.

- You are not going to do anything with this, said a voice. Someone's appears. It's a tall man wearing a black spiky armor with a long cloak that almost touch the ground. He's ears are like dragon's one, his hairs are red and his eyes are black. His clothes are hidding his true form and a gold four centimeters horn is seeing on the edge of his head.
- Who are you? ask Isadora.
- I'm your memory, princess and elemental wizard Isadora from Synuria. I know who you really are and you're not going to go further... if I was on the demons' side. You can't kill me with the Earth energy, I'm very old. Fortunately for you, I'm a renegade Cenodemon. The others bannish me because I was not wanting to follow their plans as they ask me to do. But it's just the first reason. The second is because I attach a huge importance to the life and that I don't want to kill anybody. I'm here just because I want to help you all. I'm the person who was watching you because I was waiting for you here. No one knows that you are here. I know to shut up when it's time. Those swords, I found them too. My powers are evil. I'm from the Ancient World. You don't know or ignore it but Farmors Morfar knows that you will come and by trying to see what is going on here, he called me. But I'm forgetting my good maners. My name is Draco and I'm old like the world, born soon after his creation at the beginning. By this fact, I can say that I'm the first demon who appear on the earth and I'm always feeling her energy in my body because I was created by the elements, he saids, introducing himself. Morfars and never told you about me because he was so ashame to admit that he ask the help from the powers of the old Times of Darkness. And I have to tell you that I'll never let this sorcerer catching princess Isadora because my task from which one I was chosen when I was born is to protect her at any costs, he adds.

Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 17 May 2006 01:05 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou picks up one of the swords. It's true that most of the evil was gone. It was a simple iron sword, probably used by soldiers or guards. He did a few swings with it. It was a bit light, probably for speed rather than power. Raou shrugged. It was basically a pretty normal sword.
Isadora
The Black Hand

PostPosted: 17 May 2006 02:03 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
- Hum... I have a huge power... but no weapons yet because I'm trying to create one by collecting rare items. I have almost everything I needed if I look in my bag that I'm carrying on my back as a bagpack. He looks in it, having everything: the huilt, the guard, the runes, the precious stones and the mussel to put everything in it but it miss something: the blade. Draco check all the swords and find a blade.
- Perfect. Now that I have everything, I will be able to create my own sword that was broken like a puzzle. It's been such a long time that I'm searching for all the pieces. Now that I retrieve them all, I'll be able to recreate Faradring, my legendary sword. Now, I will perform the magic that I need to do to make everything match together in one piece. He puts everything in the stone with a long swordshape hole in it. Draco is concentrating.
- Faradro maracas fragmentes faradring scaridas, he saids, summoning a smith spell that ask just a little bit of energy. Draco takes the huilt and pull it in his direction, having his sword in his hand.
- Now, I'll be able to be a full help for you, he saids, putting his weapon in his case that it's attached after his belt. The sorcerer is fearing me. I can sense it. By having me in your party, the hard part will become easy, he adds.

snipingmedic
Guardian of the spam

PostPosted: 17 May 2006 04:06 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
it was easy even without the sword beczause of the power united in this party

Isadora
The Black Hand

PostPosted: 17 May 2006 05:12 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
- Yes but through all the Ages of the world, I learned that a good warrior is someone who's well prepared. Someone who's not well prepared will be not able to survive and you have too much things to learn, young demonhunter, saids Draco, looking at spiningmedic. I was wanted to retrieve my own sword because I didn't wanted to loose it in the hands of an evil nasty creature. When you are a body guard, you have to got all your stuff ready to fit with each situations that can happens. If you have problems with this, it's up to you to believe what you want but for myself, I believe in me, serving just one thing: my will. You can consider it as another reason of my bannishment. Now that I did all I wanted, I'm ready to help you in your cause at any cost and any moments. These are my conditions to being a whole member of your party, he adds, having serious words.

snipingmedic
Guardian of the spam

PostPosted: 17 May 2006 05:41 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
i look young because of my demonic mother but in reality i am over 2 centuries

Isadora
The Black Hand

PostPosted: 17 May 2006 06:15 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
- I can't tell you my age, I don't know it myself because I'm from the both Ancient and Young World, living in peace and in war, traveling a lot on this planet, saids Draco. I have great knowledge and I'll be happy to share it with you freely, he adds.
When an old soul is split in more pieces then it can bare, where will it end up to?

MoonRaven
Bringer of Dreams

Post by MoonRaven » 30-04-2011 13:50

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 17 May 2006 06:27 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Suddenly, the five sword's auras flames up again and causes everyone to fall to the ground with a blast of pain, temporarily stunning them. From the ground, they can see the cursed swords lifting from the ground, enfulged in their own auras and their auras enfulged by an even greater aura. It is dark green, and emits a scent of hate and a stench of death.
Before anyone can react, the sword Draco had tried to use shot forward towards Draco, decapitating him and leaving his body dead.
The initial shock from the sudden surge of pain are slowly leaving the group, and soon Mith Jess, Raou and Snipingmedic find the strength to get up.
Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 17 May 2006 11:32 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Mith Jess looks at the others and cheerfully says:

"Well, I guess this means we have to give up on the swords."
snipingmedic
Guardian of the spam

PostPosted: 20 May 2006 09:28 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
buy the looks of it they are only cursed iron one and mine are from a adymantium-runite alloy so mutch stronger plus a bit sharper

MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 20 May 2006 09:36 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
I knew it, they was a magic aura around them, but I don't know if I like that I was right. The Elven girl says with a bit shocked soft voice.

Raven comes from behind the old man, where she was taking cover, while the others were discussing the blades.

Poor creature, now he is dead, strange he did not sense the danger in the blades. But he was a demon like he said, so can we concluded that the blades only attack those who they think have done too much evil things to be forgiven.

Raven is wondering and walks towards the blades that are laying on the ground again. The aura is still there. She turns to Benjamins and asks:

Do you think it is wise to take this swords, it seems to me that they guard this place, why should we disturb this and take them with us. But I know, you know more about it, so I want to hear your opinnion about it.

snipingmedic
Guardian of the spam

PostPosted: 20 May 2006 09:43 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
if u wish u may try in my opinion but i wil keep a close eye on the swotrds and destroy them if necesary iping medic says as he draws his swords

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 20 May 2006 11:18 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
I think we should leave as fast as possible. I don't feel very welcomed down here, and that...

From the corridor which they had come from, they could hear the sound of something small rolling over the stone floor. They see the scorched remains of a porcelain doll's head staring at them from the floor with its only remaining eye, and a faint breeze of some kind of flower flows though the room, followed by the stench of death. For a few seconds, nothing happens.

We should leave.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 20 May 2006 02:44 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The group follow the old man to the door leading to the rest of the castle. He slowly opens the door, and a breeze of fresh air hits them. They can once again hear the singing of birds and the wind. Benjamin opens the door a bit more, and the party can see that they've emerged on the courtyard on the western side of the keep.

There's a few guards on the northern side of the wall that they can see, but they all seem to be watching something in the far distance.
The old man signals the group to follow him and to be quiet, and he starts sneaking towards the southern side of the keep, keeping close to the keep's wall.
MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 20 May 2006 02:59 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raven follows in complete silence

snipingmedic
Guardian of the spam

PostPosted: 20 May 2006 04:01 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
the snipingmedic's follows aswell withh his swords stil ready in his hand

Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 20 May 2006 04:56 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Mith Jess, being used to sneaking around, sneaks around after Benjamin. He tries to see what the guards are looking at.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 20 May 2006 05:29 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top

After staring for a long time, Mith Jess sees that the sky near where the guards are looking seem to be slightly darker than it should be on such a sunny day, but he can't be entirely sure.

The southern side is overgrown with grass, a few shrubs by the season freed from leaves , various weeds and a multitude of early blossoming flowers. It seems to have been a garden, but doesn't seem to have been taken care of for at least two years. The walls on this side are completely devoid of guards.

There's four doors leading into the keep and a simple ladder leading to the top of the wall.
The old man tries the second door, finds that it is locked, and tries the fourth. It opens, and reveals a large kitchen.
The kitchen is equipped with a large brick-and-mortar hearth taking up a large portion of the eastern wall. There's two doors on the northern wall, one of them opened. Benjamin hurries to shut the door they came from to stop the wind from blowing through the whole castle. A mountain of dirty plates occupy most of the kitchen and a large iron pot stands undished on the hearth.
The old man mumbles to himself, heartbroken:
That one will be almost impossible to clean...
MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 21 May 2006 10:10 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raven puts her hand on Benjamins back, well she wants to put in on his shoulder but can not reach it. And says in a very soft whisper, only for him to hear:

Don't worry after we are done here, all we be restore like you want, it may be damaged now, but we can work on it together with the right persons and in some time it will florish again. Rules and order will return.

When Benjamin wants to turn around to answer her, she is gone again, acting like she has never said anything, searching around the remains in the kitchen.

Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 21 May 2006 02:04 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
All at once, a large crashing noise comes from the back of the kitchen!
Lilly gets up from the ground that she has suddenly become so close to. She dust her self off, and tries hard to hide the embarrassment on her face. Up to that point she had been fallowing in complete silence. She knew that it was now time to speak.

Sorry if I startled you. I seamed to have tripped over something.

Lilly, lets out a nervous laugh, smiles a bit, and waits for the others to react.

MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 21 May 2006 02:11 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raven can not help herself, she has to laugh, so she puts one hand before her mouth to make no further noise.

Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 22 May 2006 05:19 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Mith Jess wonders wether to laugh or to scold Lilly. He goes to her and helps her clear the mess she made when she fell.
Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 22 May 2006 10:12 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Lilly, still blushing from her clumsiness, thanks Mith Jess in a soft voice. While trying to help clear the mess she has made. She whispers

Thank you, sorry for making such a clutter.

MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 22 May 2006 10:52 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raven hurries to one of the entrances to take a look if the guards have heard anything. She sees them and they not even take attention of the noise, just talking together, some are even playing a game of dice, making enough noise with their screaming to let a whole troup of elephants pass by without getting noticed.

I guess we were lucky this time, but I don't think we have to make such a noise again.

snipingmedic
Guardian of the spam

PostPosted: 23 May 2006 11:06 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
you search the kitchen if u want i wil guard the door and if anyone would cometrough who is not soppossed to he wil quickly remain sillent forever

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 24 May 2006 08:45 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Benjamin helps Lilly and Mith Jess cleaning up the last of the broken plates, hiding them in a drawer with tablecloth they didn't think the occupiers would look in.

I think we should keep moving. I know a secret path to Farmors' bedroom on the fourth floor. I'm guessing that whoever's in charge here is living in that room. This way!

He opens the closed door. It leads into a pantry almost completely emptied with food. A sack of flour and one half-filled with potatoes, a few mouldy apples was all that they could see, although there were a few locked heavy cupboards aswell.
Benjamin tried his best to open one of them, but he had to give up

Could someone help me with this?
Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 25 May 2006 12:18 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Mith Jess takes an apple and starts eating it.

"An apple a day keeps the witch-doctor away." - he says.

After he is finished he tries to help Benjamin open one of the cupboards, trying to force it with his sword.
When an old soul is split in more pieces then it can bare, where will it end up to?

MoonRaven
Bringer of Dreams

Post by MoonRaven » 30-04-2011 13:51

snipingmedic
Guardian of the spam

PostPosted: 25 May 2006 10:27 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
simply bash it

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 25 May 2006 12:24 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The door gives in, revealing a completely empty interior lacking even shelves. A rusty spike is nailed in about halfway and is bent in a seventy degree angle. Benjamin grabs the spike and pulls it outwards with every ounce of strength he has, causing the whole inner wall to come loose and producing a shrieking noise in the process. The secret entrance leads to a simple ladder leading up and into darkness.

Who wants to go first?
Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 25 May 2006 07:17 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou shrugged, climbing the ladder.
Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 26 May 2006 03:03 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
"I will go after you, old man." - Mith Jess says to Benjamin.
snipingmedic
Guardian of the spam

PostPosted: 26 May 2006 05:16 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
i wil go last and by this i wil cover your back

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 26 May 2006 08:26 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Benjamin goes after Raou. The boy climbs for about a minute in the darkness before he bumps his head into the ceiling, causing him to feel slightly dizzy. It passes in a matter of seconds, though. Fumbling in the darkness, he notices that the wall on his right is made out of wooden planks and has a simple metallic handle.
Snipingmedic, alone in the pantry, hears footsteps from someone about to enter the kitchen from the door that they had come from. The door to the pantry is still open.
Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 26 May 2006 08:30 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou grabs the handle, fumbling a bit and very nearly falling on Benjamin. Then he used the handle to support himself.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 26 May 2006 09:41 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The door opens up, revealing a quite simple room, tidy except for the bed, which is still unmade. There's the simple bed, two doors on the south and west wall respectively, a lightly ornamented wardrobe, a window, a carpet with an intricate pattern and a chest of drawers. There's also a sack for potatoes next to the chest of drawers.
A guard, back turned towards Raou, is going through the sack while keeping an eye on the doors. He finds something of interest, takes it up and holds it against the light of the window. Raou can see that it is a red jewel shaped like an orb. The guard checks the doors again, takes a final look on the jewel, then swallows it, of course with great difficulty.
MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 26 May 2006 02:52 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raven whispers very very softly: I hope he choke in it, filthy thieving ..... , oops sorry.

Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 26 May 2006 06:11 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Lilly, watching the events unfold in aw, remains ever so silent, but she can not help it she has to cover her mouth fighting the urge to giggle at Ravens whispers. Finding some simple pleasure in the fact that such an act brings Raven to the point of scolding an unknown guard. Even in whispers that he can not hear.

Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 26 May 2006 08:33 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou knows what can possibly happen : he dies or he gets powers. Raou decides he wants to kill him because he may be of some trouble, and partially another reason . . .

Raou moves, hugging the wall, toward the guard. As he approaches the guard, he draws one of his swords, then continues to approach him. The guard suddenly looked back, feeling there might be someone there. Raou had retreated left, while the guard looked right. The guard continued to look around, until he saw Raou. His face froze, eyeing the long blade in his hands. Raou gritted his teeth, then threw the sword at the guard.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 27 May 2006 06:21 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The guard narrowly evades the sword, it hits the chest of drawers and is stuck. The guard grabs it by it's hilt and pulls it out. He doesn't seem to have noticed the others. He charges towards Raou with Raou's own sword, probably confident that he has the upper hand and that getting help would be a bad idea considering what he was doing here.

The old man climbs up as fast as he can, leaving room for the others.
Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 27 May 2006 08:07 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou drew his other sword. The guard stopped, having realized he did not have the upper hand. Then he thought about it and thought that maybe he can suceed if he tried hard enough. So the guard jumped, sword in both hands, and slashed. Raou blocks with his sword, and attacks with a complicated and weird sword technique that the guard barely parried. Raou then attacks with a horizontal slash and the blade fell from his hand, and stabbed the wall. The guard moved back, scared. Raou approached him, sword in hand, ready to kill.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 27 May 2006 08:34 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The guard quickly draws his own sword and thrusts it towards Raou's abdomen. Raou just manages to dodge it, but loses balance and falls to the ground on his back.
The guard was also rendered a bit off-balance by his attack, but finds it again.
Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 27 May 2006 08:46 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou thought about what he could do. 1, he could try to stand up and fight. 2, he could lie down and when he nears stab him. 3, cut his legs off. Raou thought about these, and thought up number 4, roll towards sword, get sword, stand up before guard approaches and fight.

So Raou quikly began to roll, not mindng the dust and other things, then suddenly hitting the wall. Ow . . . Raou looks towards the guard. He was fast approaching. So Raou got up grabbed his sword, and prepared to fight.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 27 May 2006 08:58 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The guard seems to breathe heavier than before as he once again charges for Raou. He tries again to take a stab at Raou's stomach while running, but Raou sees the attack this time and is prepared
Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 27 May 2006 09:05 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou blocks the attack with both swords, then pushes the guard away, Raou moves closer, then kicks him in the gut. Raou then moves backward, near the wall, then sheathes the left hand blade and wields with both hands the blade held in his right hand.
Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 27 May 2006 09:19 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Mith Jess climbs the ladder after Benjamin. He sees the boy fighting a guard. He decides to attack the guard only if he takes advantage.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 27 May 2006 09:23 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The kick in the guts was completely unexpected, and the guard has to back a few steps to stay on his feet. For a second his face is distorted by rage and hate, but somehow he manages to suppress it. He starts to move towards the northern door, keeping an eyes on Raou. He notices the others emerging from one of the many wall panels.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 28 May 2006 06:33 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The guard reaches the door and slips out. The party can hear a hoarse voice crying:
Intruders in the mistress's bedroom! Intruders!

MoonRaven
Bringer of Dreams

Post by MoonRaven » 30-04-2011 13:52

Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 28 May 2006 11:08 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Mith Jess tries to seize the guard using his superior speed.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 29 May 2006 06:19 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Mith Jess runs straight into another guard in the doorway, follower by three more. The sudden impact shocks the first guard for a second or two, effectively blocking the way for both Mith Jess and the other guards.
Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 29 May 2006 09:13 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
"Whoah. I guess that was the wrong way."

Mith Jess steps back and draws his sword.
MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 31 May 2006 05:54 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raven takes a little run and slidges under the legs of Mith Jess and stops behind one of the 3 guards and stabs him right in his chest, even before he realises what happens she is gone again, he falls on the floor gasping for air. Raven hopes Mith Jess gets a chance to fight better now.

Last edited by MoonRaven on 01 Jun 2006 05:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 31 May 2006 08:46 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou sheathes one of the swords, and holds the other two-handed style. He then approached Mith Jess and the guards.
Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 01 Jun 2006 07:02 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Mith Jess raises an eyebrow at Raven. Then he remembers where he is and throws the dagger at one of the guard and attacks the other.
Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 01 Jun 2006 08:16 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
While they took care of the others, Raou headed the last one, and Raou attempted to stab the guard through the heart.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 02 Jun 2006 07:14 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The dagger thrown by Mith Jess hits the already kneeling guard in his right eye, penetrates the thin eye socket wall and the guard falls dead to the floor with the remaining eye still wide open.

The second guard attacked by Mith Jess narrowly manages to protect his face with his arms, effectively blocking his own line of sight.

Raou attmepts to stab the fourth guard in the heart, but the guard tries to evade it and it hits his lung instead. He cries out, and a peculiar whistling sound accompanied by a few drops of blood is produced by the stab hole. The guard manages to pull out the dagger and push Raou away, but falls to the ground on his back, holding the still whistling wound in his chest with both hands.

The third guard throws his sword against Mith Jess while he's busy with the second guard, causing a quite deep flesh wound on his left upper arm. The sword then hits the wall with its hilt and lands on the floor. The swordless guard turns to run away.
Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 02 Jun 2006 10:01 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Mith Jess is surprised by the sudden pain in his left arm. Unfortunately, that is the arm he holds his sword with. He quickly changes hands and starts rapidly striking at the guard he is fighting, hoping to finish him off as quickly as possible, so he could bandage his arm.
snipingmedic
Guardian of the spam

PostPosted: 02 Jun 2006 10:36 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
the snipingmedic decapitates the guard that mith jess is fighting with one chop of his sword

mith jess i wil take a look at that arm if u don't mind
hmmm
bye the looks of it it is busted good

Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 02 Jun 2006 12:09 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
"Dont think about me, catch the guard!" - Mith Jess replies.
snipingmedic
Guardian of the spam

PostPosted: 03 Jun 2006 12:25 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
shit the loser is runing
quickly he tries to cath it but failes

Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 03 Jun 2006 03:54 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Lilly, acting on instinct runs in the direction of the guard daggers in hand. With full force she makes an attempt to strike him.

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 03 Jun 2006 04:25 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The dagger hits the guard's shoulderblade, causing little harm. Looking over his shoulder, he can see his rather unimpressive attacker, smiles slightly and turns to deliver a hit with his fist against her face.
Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 03 Jun 2006 04:36 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
A bit shaken, but still conscious Lilly raises her right hand aiming her dagger straight for his heart. Swiftly and with all of her strength she strikes.

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 03 Jun 2006 04:52 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Not expecting such a quick recovery, the guard is caught by surprise as the dagger penetrates his skin, hits a rib, glides left- and downward and finds it's way into his heart. Lilly can feel the dagger jerking a bit as the heart pumps out blood two, three, four, five times, progressively weaker and slower.

The only guard alive is the one lying on the floor with a punctured lung.
Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2006 08:18 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou stares at the man. The guard attempts to back away, yet with a punctured lung he did not go far. Raou quickly finishes him off, stabbing him in the back, through the spine and then the heart.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 05 Jun 2006 05:29 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
This way!, Benjamin shouts. He runs for the door on the western wall and opens it, but immediately shuts the door again. He turns to the others, terrified:

Maybe going here wasn't such a good idea, after all!
Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 05 Jun 2006 09:11 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
"What now?" - Mith Jess turns to Benjamin while snippingmedic takes care of his wounded arm.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 05 Jun 2006 10:01 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Nothing, nothing at all. I just think we might be too few to take care of this!

MoonRaven
Bringer of Dreams

Post by MoonRaven » 30-04-2011 13:53

snipingmedic
Guardian of the spam

PostPosted: 05 Jun 2006 10:14 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
if whe would use a bit of tactics instead of just runing into the room whe might win

MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 05 Jun 2006 04:21 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raven is getting really scared now.

Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 06 Jun 2006 01:36 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Curiously and attentively Lilly listens to the others speak. She thinks to herself then ask Benjamin "is there any other way?".

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 06 Jun 2006 07:45 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Other than the group talking, no other sound can be heard. Benjamin turns to Snipingmedic:

I could perhaps try to obscure their sight with smoke bomb, but that would probably benefit them more than it would us. I can't think of anything else

He turns to Lilly:

That room is the room we were heading fo all along. What I saw might just be the leader, but I doubt we can handle her. I'm surprised that she hasn't come in here and finished us already. We should hurry out!
Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 06 Jun 2006 04:30 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Lilly nods silently, knowing that this is not the first terror that they have faced nor will it be the last. She is confident that they will overcome this obstacle. However the question remains will it be with our without bloodshed.

Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2006 09:32 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
"She? Its a woman?" - Mith Jess asks.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 10 Jun 2006 08:04 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
There's no time for details!
Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 10 Jun 2006 08:47 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Is it really that strong? Nothing like an old sword-stab-through-the-heart or arrow in the head coudn't take care of?
MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 11 Jun 2006 05:42 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Well here goes nothing

Raven thinks and rushes into the room, standing face to face with the Lady

my o my what was I thinking

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 11 Jun 2006 09:11 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raven sees a room about ten by fifteen meters, walls hidden by bookshelves and a window on the northern wall. Except for the door Raven entered from, there's another one on the south wall, closed. There's a desk with a chair behind it and some books upon it.
Against the wall opposite to Raven, an old hag stands in a full bronze armor. Instead of hair, hundreds of thin, pale snakes are crawling about slowly over her shoulders and scalp, trying to get above the others or possibly away from her.
On her sides, two giants stand, so alike each other they could very well be twins. Also in thick bronze armor, they stand well above two meters tall, their faces has a pink-red hue, their eyes are tiny and mean-looking. Their heads are shaved, making their bright reddish scalp shine through. They seem to be lacking lips, for their yellowed fang-like teeth can be seen, making it look as if they're half grinning, half preparing to bite a puppy to death.
The hag is holding a little girl in front of herself as a human shield about her own height, with a dagger towards her thorat. She has a torn dress and is barefoot. She shows no sign of feeling anything, her face completely blank; it is as if she's drugged or so mentally abused she has gone apathetic.

Raven is instinctively afraid of the hag, as are everyone else that sees her.
snipingmedic
Guardian of the spam

PostPosted: 13 Jun 2006 03:45 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
damn look at the size of those creeps

Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 13 Jun 2006 04:02 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou draws both swords, and crosses them. They begin to glow dar red, until the entire blade is covered with it.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 13 Jun 2006 07:13 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The giant to the left of the hag rushes towards Raven - whom is the one closest to him - armed only with his fists high above his head, prepared to crush her where she stands.

The other one was suddenly holding a bronze staff as long as himself and about ten centimeters thick, and positioned himself in front of the hag, prepared to send anyone trying to attack her flying into the opposite wall.
Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 13 Jun 2006 07:51 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
"Sorry, people. You'll have to do this without me." - Mith Jess sais, holding his arm.
Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 14 Jun 2006 03:34 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou rushes forward, running past the giant near Raven, stops, runs back, then stabs the giant in the back with one of his swords. Then the other.
MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 14 Jun 2006 01:54 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raven can not help herself but screams.

Her heart pounds like hell and thanks to the move of Raou she can fall on the ground and roll out of danger. She jumps on her feet again and moves out of her way of the giant.

That was really close.

She looks with fear in her eyes to the old hag and with pain in her heart to the little girl. What can we do to save her and can she ever be heal again after souch an abuse.

Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 14 Jun 2006 05:39 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Determined to do something but having no idea what she should do. Lilly follows the lead of her friends. She intends to attack the giants. Letting loose her daggers and preparing for battle. Thinking somehow that her small stature and expedience will give her some advantage over the slow moving giants. Moving opposite of Raou she begins her assault.

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 14 Jun 2006 06:39 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou's swords doesn't even leave a dent on the giant's armor. The giant's massive fists smash into the floor where Raven stood tenths of a second ago.
He notices Raou and swings his fists recklessly towards Raou's left side instead.

Benjamin takes a deep breath, then another one.
Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 15 Jun 2006 03:50 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou was hit, but not directly. He fell a few feet back, where he finally realized that it's face was not covered with armor. He threw his left hand sword awkwardly while falling.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 15 Jun 2006 05:04 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou was actually thrown into the wall by the immense power in the giant's attack. Throwing his sword mid-air going from his target just after being mauled by a giant proves harder than expected, and the sword passes a few decimeters above the giant's head, moving in a moderate speed. Raou lands with a terrible headache and a ringing in his ears.

MoonRaven
Bringer of Dreams

Post by MoonRaven » 30-04-2011 13:53

MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 15 Jun 2006 07:48 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raven tries to call to Benjamin to do something, but with all the noise and the intense fight, she doesnot know if he can hear her. She starts shooting with her bow and arrows to the eyes of the giants, she seems to be very good at it to her own surprise, well maybe she was a good shot in her past.

O my, what have I done.

Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 15 Jun 2006 08:51 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Seeing her opportunity Lilly forces her daggers into the right foot of the creature, hoping that it will make him lose balance and fall. If so, he may become more vulnerable to their attack. Lilly thrusts with both daggers in his right foot. She tries with all of her strength to get the daggers through his foot. Her heart is pounding, she knows that she has to be quick or he will soon engulf her..

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 15 Jun 2006 01:04 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raven's arrow hits the giant in his right eye, but he doesn't seem to even notice. Neither does he take any notice of Lilly's daggers stabbing right through his right foot.
Raven and Lilly both notice that no blood gushes forth from either wound.

Benjamin, still in the bedroom, checks to see if Mith Jess is doing all right. He seems to have calmed down.
Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 15 Jun 2006 02:15 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
"How is the fight going over there?" - the half-breed asks Benjamin. - "Do they need me?"
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 15 Jun 2006 04:04 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Benjamin answers Mith Jess in a concerned tone:

Those monsters doesn't act natural at all. They neither scream nor bleed when stabbed, and I have never seen or heard of anything like them. There's something else that feels wrong as well, but I can't put my finger on it. Here, put some of this on your wound.

He takes out a pouch from inside his robe and hands the hound man a few dried, leathery leaves from it.

This will stop the bleeding and ease the pain a bit, but avoid using that arm for a few minutes.

The old hag is quietly observing the battle with big, yellowish eyes. The little girl stares into the opposite wall, almost where Raou had been thrown.
Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 16 Jun 2006 03:20 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou clumsily manages to stand up. He look up at the fight, notices that the giant is not getting damaged, and holds his sword in two hands. The blade darkens in color, until where the blade was was just black. He ran towards the giant, jumped, managed to stab it in the chest and was soon punched into the bedroom.
Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 16 Jun 2006 05:41 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Mith Jess thanks the old man and replies:

"Perhaps they are golem? As far as I've heard, golem dont bleed and dont feel pain. And their skin is usually really hard."
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 16 Jun 2006 08:02 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Benjamin helps Raou to sit up and asks him if he's injured. After being ensured that Raou hasn't broken anything, he turns to Mith Jess

That would explain a lot, but I have never seen golems this life-like. They are usually made out of clay or rocks and mud, but there are exceptions. If they are golems, they would have some kind of word or symbol inscribed somewhere, usually on the forehead or under the tongue.

The giant kicks Lilly in the stomach, causing her to roll a few times. The pain is terrible, and when she coughs she can feel the taste of blood.

The giant with the bronze staff stands completely still. Even his countenance hasn't changed during the whole fight, neither has the other giant's.
Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 16 Jun 2006 09:12 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Darn it . . . muttered Raou.

He ran forward, narrowly dodging the giant's attack and stumbling towards the sword that he threw. He grabbed it, then ran forward again, jumping towards the giant, grabbing his sword, being struck by the giant, thrown into the wall and attempting to stand up with the help of his swords.
Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 16 Jun 2006 11:59 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
"Where strength and agility cannot help, perhaps magic can." - Mith Jess nods sagely, so that everyone can hear him.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 16 Jun 2006 07:13 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
In case any of you find the mark in question, destroying it would deactivate a golem. Not saying I'm completely sure these are golems.

The golem lifts his right fist to attempt to crush Raven, the only one left in the study.
Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 18 Jun 2006 08:38 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou ran inside and pushed Raven out of the way, but nearly ended up getting hit himself. He quickly moved backwards, near the wall and threw his sword at the giant's face.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 18 Jun 2006 08:45 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The sword hits the giant in his chin. The giant pulls it out clumsily, thus making the wound even bigger, but he doesn't seem to care much about that.
Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 18 Jun 2006 08:53 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou realizes he doesn't have a weapon with him and the closest sword was being held by a giant. He ducked and ran right pass the giant who was still holding the sword and got the one stuck to the wall.
snipingmedic
Guardian of the spam

PostPosted: 26 Jun 2006 08:26 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
[/i]while the paralysis ofr the shick fades the snipingmedic joins the fight
i have heard that golem are weak to wate based attack so does anyone have any know any water spels

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 27 Jun 2006 12:30 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The other giant, the one with a bronze staff, turned towards Raou and dashed with his staff

Benjamin addresses the Demon hunter.
Not me, sorry

He then turns to Mith Jess
You may move your arm now.

Last edited by Tenebrion on 28 Jun 2006 08:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 28 Jun 2006 03:46 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou was hit, and was sent a distance away, towards the other giant.

He landed behind it, and quickly dodged it as it attacked with its fists.
Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 28 Jun 2006 04:50 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
"Thanks."

Mith Jess quietly enters the room with the fight. He looks at the old hag and the two giants. He decides to go for the one with the staff and throws his dagger at its throat.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 28 Jun 2006 08:22 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The dagger hits the giant's throat and buries down to it's hilt, but the giant doesn't seem to notice.

As Raou dodged, his mind is blown by the incredible pain of having several ribs broken from the hit. The pain immobilizes him for a few seconds and the giant prepares to strike again. He is only saved by the old man, who quickly drags him away and back into the room whence they'd come. The old man is calm:

Don't move, breathe deep and calm.

To the others, he shouts:
We can't keep going like this!
Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 28 Jun 2006 10:48 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
"I was hoping that although they didnt bleed and scream, they'd die as normal creatures." - Mith Jess sais to Benjamin. - "Perhaps we should try what you said - destroy the marks. If they really are golem. And if they are, those symbols are probably underneath their armor."

MoonRaven
Bringer of Dreams

Post by MoonRaven » 30-04-2011 13:54

snipingmedic
Guardian of the spam

PostPosted: 28 Jun 2006 11:18 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
the snipingmedic jumps on one of the golems moving to quickly fpr ytje beast to grab him and starts cutting the leather strings that hold the armor together
if u have a few minutes u ca see and if i find a mark i wil stab my trusty sword in it okay ?

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 28 Jun 2006 11:40 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The demon hunter manages to cut the ropes on the giant's right side, holding the armor together. The giant tries to grab him and throw him away, but the demon hunter moves too quickly. He manages to cut the ropes on the other side too, but the armor doesn't fall off. The only thing left holding the armor seems to be the broad leather straps over the giant's shoulders.
Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 28 Jun 2006 11:29 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Mith Jess pounces on the giant, trying to cut the last strings holding its armor on place.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 29 Jun 2006 06:34 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The giant, busy trying to catch Snipingmedic, doesn't even notice Mith Jess' attack untill the strap on his left shoulder is cut and fails to catch him as he cuts the one on the giant's right shoulder. Surprisingly enough, however, the armor still doesn't fall to the floor, despite it's straps and strings being cut.
snipingmedic
Guardian of the spam

PostPosted: 29 Jun 2006 07:00 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
wat sorcery is this
perhaps the armor has necome one with there bodies over the years

MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 29 Jun 2006 07:30 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raven just saved by Raou, shakes her head to clear things up a bit. Without even thinking about it she uses her totally unknown power to speak in the mind of the old man.

Will a golem be weak to my magic, does it have some animal genes in it?, I still can sing.

A bit surprised about what she just did, she looks at the old woman still holding the little girl, she seems to enjoy the show very much and is not really paying attention to something else then the fight.

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 29 Jun 2006 08:08 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Without appearing surprised at all, he answers verbally:

A golem is closer to a kettle or a sword than it is to a rabbit or a wolf.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 02 Jul 2006 11:58 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The old man stared at the giant and it's armor defying gravity.

That's not possible. It can't be real!
Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 03 Jul 2006 04:47 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Maybe it's the woman . . . muttered Raou to Benjamin. Maybe she's the cause . . .
MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 03 Jul 2006 07:57 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raven agrees with Raou and aims her bow and arrow on the old hag, hoping she will be enjoying the fight too much to see the arrow coming!

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 03 Jul 2006 03:21 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The arrow hits right above the old woman's head. She grins. The pale snakes rooted into her scalp quickly moves out of the arrow's way. Benjamin shouts to Raven:

Be careful not to hit the little girl! Don't take any risks!
Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 04 Jul 2006 01:17 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Lilly watches in utter suspense. She is somewhat hidden from view standing behind the others, and she begins to try and formulate a plan.

Whispering: maybe if we are able to distract the hag the armour will be easier to remove. Raven, if you manage to wound the hag I will charge for the Giant.

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 11 Jul 2006 06:06 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Benjamin pulls out a corked glass vial from his robe and throws it to the floor just in front of the hag. The glass breaks, and a transparent liquid stains the floor for a brief moment, before evaporating into thick, bluish-black smoke filling the entire room. Those in the group with keen eyes or magically enhanced sight can see through the smoke, and sees that neither the little girl, the giants nor the hag seems to be able to do just that. Everyone also start to feel a bit apathetic, getting less interested in fighting, more content to just standing around. Perhaps due to their smaller bodies, the hag and the girl seems more affected than the others, the girl even sits down on the floor.
Some members of the group quickly come to their senses again.
Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 11 Jul 2006 09:49 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Mith Jess runs towards the girl and the hag, still not knowing wether to take the girl away or to attack the hag.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 11 Jul 2006 01:08 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Benjamin peers at the scene, trying to see what is going on.
MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 11 Jul 2006 04:19 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raven is affected by the smoke, feeling strangely light in her head. She starts to move to the little girl but stands still after a few steps, just standing there doing nothing anymore.

Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 11 Jul 2006 06:21 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Lilly, still positioned behind the others, has a little more distance
from the mixture that Benjamin set forth. Even so, she is dazed
by the mesmerizing effects. Feeling a little lost in the bog, but
knowing she should do something, she looks into the old mans
eyes for some kind of guidance. With a nod, she runs blindly into
the thickness that lay before her.

Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 12 Jul 2006 03:15 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou could hardly see anything, although he could hear quite well, and heard them moving across the room.
Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 12 Jul 2006 04:05 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Mith Jess decides to go for the hag and prepares to strike her with his sword.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 12 Jul 2006 06:44 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The sword cuts through the hag's neck with a clean cut. The head lands next to the beheaded body, still with a surprised, almost curious expression.
Seconds later, the smoke clears. They can see no trace of the giants and the white serpents that had adorned the hag's head before had been replaced by white plaits of hair.
The group also notice that all the wounds caused by the giants are gone.

MoonRaven
Bringer of Dreams

Post by MoonRaven » 30-04-2011 13:55

Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 12 Jul 2006 08:02 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou stands up. He goes to the room where most everyon was, and picks up his sword.
Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 12 Jul 2006 08:52 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Standing in the middle of the newly cleared room Lilly shakes her head simply trying to absorb all that has occurred. Then ask about the girl.

Where is the girl, is she alright?

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 13 Jul 2006 04:46 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The girl still sits on the floor, staring into the wall on the other side. It is as if she is unaware of or uncaring about the whole fight, her being held hostage and her following liberation. The old man sees her:

Poor girl...
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2006 04:10 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
He turns to the others:

Is everyone all right?
Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 15 Jul 2006 10:22 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Lilly turns to Benjamin.

I am alright a bit dazed, but fine. Some one should really help the girl, she looks so vacant. What was that potion you used? Maybe it effected her as well, she was closer to it.

Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 15 Jul 2006 06:33 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
"I think she is just in shock. If you could call that "just"." - Mith Jess turns to Lilly.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 15 Jul 2006 07:18 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The effect should have worn out by now.
Benjamin approaches the girl and crouches in front of her. He looks her in the eyes, but she doesn't even seem to notice him; staring into the opposite wall. Still with his eyes fixed on hers, he tries to talk to her:
What's your name, young lady?... Can you look at me?
She doesn't react. He gently made her look in his direction with his hand against her chin. She didn't resist, but neither did she seem to see him at all. He gets up again with much difficulty.
Odd...
Suddenly, he seems to remember something. He turns to the others
We should make sure there's no rogues left in the castle!

Last edited by Tenebrion on 16 Jul 2006 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 16 Jul 2006 04:26 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
"Ok, but are we going to take her with us?" - the hound-man asks.
MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 16 Jul 2006 08:27 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
We can not leave her here! She will just stay there and die without even noticing.

Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 16 Jul 2006 09:05 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Lilly wonders if this could have something to do with the blank expression on the girls face.

I think it would be better if we all stayed together. Where should we start our search?

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 16 Jul 2006 09:22 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
I must say I agree with the girls on this one. Even if it were safe here, I don't think we should leave her alone.
He coughed, and continued
Judging from how long we've been able to stand here without being attacked, I would say that the occupants have either fled or prepared an ambush for us.
Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 18 Jul 2006 04:09 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Let's get going then. But who's gonna carry her around? Raou asked.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 21 Jul 2006 12:29 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The old man takes her hand and helps her up. She seems to be able to stand on her own and, if led, walk.

Let's go, then.
Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 23 Jul 2006 11:21 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Lilly wonders more about this wise old man as she fallows him. Many thoughts cloud her mind, and she feels a grumble in her tummy. She knows that they can not stop now, but she can not help but feel hungry, and thirsty. She wonders when last the girl had anything to eat, she looks so thin, and frail. She shakes her head putting the thoughts out of her mind.

Okay, everyone ready to go?

snipingmedic
Guardian of the spam

PostPosted: 24 Jul 2006 04:02 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
yep let's go kil some rogues

Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 24 Jul 2006 08:47 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
"We are the rogues, remember?" - Mith Jess winks to snipingmedic as theygo.
MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 24 Jul 2006 09:52 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raven is surprised about the gentle nature of the old man. But then again, why not, children are a promise of our own future. She sees the girl is walking quiet and easy next to the old man. She also sees the warriors among them eager to fight the evilness in this castle. She cannot help herself but to feel proud to know such heroic people and creatures. Willing to do all to fight for what they believe is right.

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 24 Jul 2006 01:53 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
They start their search on the floor they are on. The room they are in appears to be a study with no living enemies in. The two doors leads to the bedroom from whence they had come from and a corridor to the south. The corridor is wide, but undecorated with paintings on the walls or statues on the floor. There's two doors on the southern wall of the corridor; one on the far east and one on the far west. Between them, the wall is split to make room for a simple stairway down to the second floor.
The south western room is locked, and judging from the dust on the door handle, has not been opened for quite some time.
The south eastern room is a library crammed full with bookshelves that reach the ceiling. The shelves are positioned in rows, creating rather claustrophobic corridors between them wide enough for one person. Due to the maze-like structure, it's impossible to tell how big the library actually is. They explore for a while before realizing how thick the layer of dust is on the floor and on the books.
The second floor is a lot richer decorated than the third, with nicely made portraits of people (mostly old men), valuable carpets, finely crafted furniture and tasteful draperies. Mostly bedrooms (all of them messy), but also a recreational room with some musical instruments, games, a small bar and of course a shelf with easy books. There's also a room dedicated to the local Pantheon. A few rooms are locked. Looking through the windows, the group can see the courtyard devoid of rogues.
As the group moves through the castle without finding any fighters, the feeling of imminent danger is starts to seem less and less motivated, and the group begin to enjoy the tour of the building.
The party declares floor two secure and continues down the wide flight of stairs to the first floor.
The stairs down to the first floor descends into the great hall, where two long tables dominate the west part. The east part is mostly open, with a fireplace big enough to room a horse, a few comfortable chairs, couches and tables. The long tables and the floor are filthy, and some of the chairs and couches had been slitted for some reason.
There are four doors; one to the kitchen, one to a short corridor that leads to the garden on the backside, one locked that Benjamin knew goes to the servant's quarters, and one to another recreational room.
They could see the hangers on which draperies to conceal the doors and walls could be hanged, but the draperies themselves were nowhere to be found. The portal leads to the antechamber with its large, steel enforced door to the outside. The door was opened wide and they can see that so is the main gate. No humans other than them are found.

The front courtyard has a shed with tools, an empty stable and a large enclosure for animals. The north courtyard has an overgrown garden, a big summerhouse untouched by the intruders, a well and a big lawn.
They found no humans anywhere.

Last edited by Tenebrion on 26 Jul 2006 06:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 26 Jul 2006 03:30 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Lilly a bit surprised that they had not found any foes started to wonder what there next move would be. With her tummy still aching she thinks of suggesting a nice quiet room to rest, and take supper.

We have searched fruitlessly, do you think it would be safe to find a room to eat, and rest in for a bit Benjamin?

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 26 Jul 2006 05:12 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Oh, yes! Now that you mentioned it, we've only had a light breakfast today, and that was hours ago. It must be well into the afternoon by now.

They are standing outside, on the north courtyard. The sun is indeed starting to sink and has reached about halfway to the treetops in the south west. There's also a slight breeze from the areas where the sun is setting, that will eventually bring cold night air.
A few fruit-bearing trees are scattered around the overgrown garden as well as a few bushes, but from this distance they can see no fruits or berries. Furthermore, those in the party with common sense will understand that it's not the season for fruits and berries.

Benjamin leaves the girl for Lilly to look after, takes a spade from the tool shed and digs in a place full of weeds to uncover a few potatoes that had survived the winter. Right next to them he finds a few parsnips. A hare can be seen sitting perfectly still close to the north east corner, keeping them under surveillance. A few young herbs can be found, maybe a week old or so.

MoonRaven
Bringer of Dreams

Post by MoonRaven » 30-04-2011 13:55

Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 26 Jul 2006 08:22 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Lilly decides to clean the girl as well as her self before the impending meal. She finds the well near the kitchen entrance to the east. Uncovering the rubbish around it and pushing the bucket in she begins to turn the handle. It makes a loud annoying squeaking noise as it lowers into the well. With a splash it reaches water, and Lilly pulls the bucket back up. Taking the pale of water over to the clearing in the courtyard she gets a clean cloth from her sack, and wets it. She cleans the girls hands, and face revealing her beautiful features. She looks at the girl.

You have a lovely face now that it is all clean. My name is Lilly, what is your name?

Awaiting a response she washes her self, and has a seat next to the girl.

Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 27 Jul 2006 04:36 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The rabbit stares at Raou. Raou stares back.

The hare comes a it closer. Raou does not.

The hare is smelling Raou. Raou does nothing.

The hare was killed, without large-scale damage to it's body, just a slight cut it's throat. Raou brings the dead rabbit body inside.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 27 Jul 2006 12:26 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The girl stands in front of Lilly, but says or does nothing to answer her.

The old man greets Lilly and the girl with a smile and a nod as he collects some water with a bucket found in the kitchen from the well. He then cleans a large pot and prepares the vegetables for cooking by cleaning and peeling them. He addresses Raou:

How about a stew?
Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 28 Jul 2006 12:07 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Okay, I guess. I'll go outside and search for more food, said Raou to Benjamin.
MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 28 Jul 2006 06:22 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raven goes to the library to look at the large collection of books, but before she enters she thinks she should do something to finds somthing to eat or drink too, so she goes back downstairs and starts looking in the cellar of the kitchen and searching in the cupboards to see if there is anything left to use. Well the effort is not without reward, she has found some salt and flower that is not used at all and without any bugs or other nasty things, even two bottles of wine and a keg of beer standing behind a pile of dirty dishes, seem they overlooked it or something. Some a bit dry and hard apples, a bit small but still eatable.

With the water, herbs and flower she starts making some dough for little buns, she asks Benjamin to make some fire in the range so she can bake them. Meanwhile she cleans the apples and cuts all of what is not to be eaten and makes nice slices of them.

She looks at the dead hare, but shakes her head.

I am not able to cook that sorry, I just can't.

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 28 Jul 2006 10:26 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Certainly!

Benjamin goes out and tells Mith Jess and Snipingmedic:
The door to the storeroom with firewood is locked; could you go get some more?

He takes the few logs, sticks and splinters stacked next to the hearth, takes out a vial from his robe half full with tiny dark grey shards on the hearth, looks away and strikes the shards with a stick. A bright flash lights up the room for less than half a second, and the stick is burning.
He then proceeds to pile up the smaller sticks and splinters un the fire, gradually putting on larger and larger logs of wood untill there's a fire big enough to warm a pot. After making sure the fire lives, he takes a burning log to the oven's primitive heating chamber. He then proceeds to prepare the meal.
Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 28 Jul 2006 10:52 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Lilly smiles back up and Benjamin. Shortly after she takes the girl in one hand, and the bucket of water in the other, taking both into the kitchen. Knowing that the cold night air will soon be on it's way, and it maybe a good idea to sit where the fire from the will warm them. The girl fallows with no trouble, with out a word spoken from her lips. She has no expression, and there is no trace of life behind her eyes. Yet, somehow there is still a sadness. Lilly finds them a nice warm spot out of the way. She starts speaking to the girl maybe to help comfort her, or maybe just to ease the awkward silence between them.

I remember when I was your age, my mother would sometimes tell me stories as we sat by the fire. She would tell me great tales of princesses who had been saved by a handsome prince, or naughty children that misbehaved and got there up and comings.

Lilly went on to tell the girl one such story, just as her mother had told her. She missed her mother so much, she missed her entire family, but her mother most of all.

Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 28 Jul 2006 10:34 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou looks around. He sees nothing. He wanders around, looking for food. He sees a bird, a crow, on top of a dead tree, and asks himself, 'Are crows edible?'
MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 29 Jul 2006 06:51 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raven starts singing softly to give the atmosphere in the castle back its warmth and safety after so much time of unsureness, cold, fear and all that is not good for buildings like this. And of course she sings to get the animals back in the area.

The crow that is almost killed by Raou, hears her voice and flies away, did she warned him or did he just not like her singing......

Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 29 Jul 2006 07:09 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Disappointed, Raou turned to the castle where a song was being sung by someone. He strained himself a bit and put some rocks in his ears.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 01 Aug 2006 04:54 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
A while later, the stew is finished. Considerate of Raven, the old man had also made a stew without hare. They eat out in the open, where it's still warm enough to be.
Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 02 Aug 2006 06:52 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou removed the rocks, and threw them away.

He ravenously ate the hare, leaving only the bones.
Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 05 Aug 2006 04:00 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Lilly, absolutely delighted at the evening meal could not help but smile while she ate. It was just now that she took sight of the beautiful sky above her and all that surrounded her. A wonderful meal with friends, she thought to herself, still smiling. Then she turns to look at the little girl. The child still has the same blank expression. She wonders how they will get her to eat.

MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 10 Aug 2006 05:02 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raven is a bit tired and falls asleep after eathing the great dinner Benjamin made. Again she uses the old man as a pillow, without even asking, one moment she is wide awake and the other, she sleeps against him.

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 10 Aug 2006 04:27 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Benjamin is surprised at how quick Raven devoured her meal. He doesn't seem to notice Lilly's predicament.

Phew, this has sure been a long day
Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 10 Aug 2006 11:31 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou asks for seconds.
Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 11 Aug 2006 08:04 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Knowing how badly the child needs to eat Lilly decides it's time to give her some encouragement. She sets aside her own meal, and picks up the child's bowl.

You must be famished little one, it is time to eat. Lilly says with a soft, but firm voice.

Looking at the girl who's expression has since not changed, she has an idea. With a roar she snarls: it is time for the mighty dragon to gobble up all of the villagers. Aiming the spoon for the girls mouth with a sweeping motion she attempts to feed her.

Lilly turns to Benjamin with a look of pure desperation written on her face. She ask him if he has any experience with children?

Benjamin you are so wise, surely you have raised a child. Have you not? Do you have any advice to offer?

Last edited by Tracy on 11 Aug 2006 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 11 Aug 2006 09:24 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
As the spoon full of imaginary villagers are just about to collide with her lip, she instinctively opens her mouth

You seem to be doing great there by yourself, he says while refilling Raou's plate, smiling. Then he continues:

But no, I never took the time or had the chance to form a family of my own. I was always chasing the horizon, often not knowing where I would end up or what I would find there, heh. Sure, there have been places where I've stayed for a few months or even a year or so in my youth, but I've always known it was just a matter of time before that distant island or that odd mountain seemed more interesting than growing crops, or my time fantasizing about what could lie on the other side of that desert took up more time than my time fantasizing about the local lasses...
The old man seemed lost in his own thoughts and memories for a moment. Then he realized where he was, shook his head slightly and added:
But I'm rambling.
Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 11 Aug 2006 10:14 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
A great relief fills Lilly's heart as she continues to spoon up the stew. Again speaking of the villagers, and the mighty dragon. With each bite the child takes Lilly is more and more delighted. Nearly bursting she ask Benjamin of his travels.

No, no please Benjamin we would greatly like to hear of your journeys!

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 11 Aug 2006 11:26 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Oh, I don't know... ,he started in fake modesty.

MoonRaven
Bringer of Dreams

Post by MoonRaven » 30-04-2011 13:56

Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 12 Aug 2006 09:32 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
When Lilly could no longer get the child to open her mouth for more stew she knew that she was done with the meal. Lilly was quite happy with the amount of stew that the child had eaten, it was a very good portion. She picked up her own bowl, and finished her stew while listening to Benjamin.

snipingmedic
Guardian of the spam

PostPosted: 16 Aug 2006 02:18 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
if you don't mibnd i go out side and take watch the night is my territtory and notting can get closer then 3 miles withiut me knowing it

and frequently i don't care for his stories

if u need me i wil be outside

btw raven how is your skil with the bow i gave you got any better or u need some more arrows ?

Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 17 Aug 2006 04:08 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou finishes the meal and goes back outside with Snipingmedic, but once they reached a dead tree, they crossed paths, and Raou went left.
MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 21 Aug 2006 05:08 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raven awakes after a short sleep, yawns and says sorry:

I always seem to fall asleep when I eat too much, food and I just not agree very well with me.

She walks back to the kitchen with the dishes and cleans them and freshes herself a bit.

Then she returns to the others to hear the story of Benjamin, after she told Snipingmedic, her bowskills are just fine, even better then she expected, but good arrows and a good bow belong together, so she thanks him for the fine arrows.

She sits down and listens.

snipingmedic
Guardian of the spam

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2006 06:59 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
the snipingmedic starts to meditate and mentaly search the surroundings

Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 04 Sep 2006 07:27 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou climbs up a dead tree. He sits on a particularly thick branch and rests.
snipingmedic
Guardian of the spam

PostPosted: 06 Sep 2006 08:07 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
sudenly he detect an intruder with his mental capacities

Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 06 Sep 2006 09:20 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou stood up and jumped down the tree.
snipingmedic
Guardian of the spam

PostPosted: 26 Sep 2006 08:39 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
he tried to mentaly lock uppond this intruder and make jim flee but because of an iron helmet he wasn' capable to do so

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2006 06:01 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The intruder lingers for twenty seconds or so, before swiftly moving out of Snipingmedic's range.

The old man ponders for a long time before he responds:

I do have one story I could tell, although I don't know how interesting it will be.

It was during the Heraclian-Lahorre-conflict. I was at the time at the disposal of a powerful wizard, caring for his garden. This wizard, called Yelodon, had once rescued the town close to which his rather simple manor was situated from a Lahorre attack. I was told that he had taken the feet off a twoheaded chicken which had pecked its own mother to death, grounded them and added blood of a demon. He then painted the most images of horrible monsters onto the eastern city wall with the freshly severed tail of a red ox. Any mortal other than the wizard Yelodon could not look at the paintings for more than a second before instinctively looking away, like when you accidentally touch a flame with your finger. The few who persisted lost their minds.
At dusk, the sun had painted the grey wall and its black paintings red. The villagers could hear the army approaching, with their war hymns, horns and drums. The wizard Yelodon whispered one word, and the gruesome paintings flew out of the wall as terrifying beasts!

Noone actually saw the battle and live to tell about it, but the villagers in the town heard no sound but the wind, and neither attackers nor beasts were ever seen again. The paintings were washed away by rain and time, but nothing grew on or close to the eastern wall for several years. Those who were there that day refused to look at the wall for as long as they lived.

He paused for a moment to take a deep breath.
So anyway, I was tending to his garden for a bed, food and the occasional copper coin. It was a nice life I knew I would soon get bored of and abandon in favor of the great Unknown again, but not yet.
He continues to tell his story
Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2006 05:47 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou picks up a rock. Instinctively, he throws it at where he felt something a while ago.
Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2006 06:57 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Lilly listens to Benjamin's words intensely captivated by his every word. She thinks to herself what a wonderful story teller he is, while making a bed for the child to rest.

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2006 08:12 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The rock hits the ground in a rather undramatic way.

In his mind, the yellowed pages of the old man's memory was turned and turned again, its withered text read aloud for the small group in the court yard, blanks filled with a little creativity.

It was turbulent times then. Did I mention the war? Yes, there was a war between Heraclia and Lahorre. The villagers in the neighboring village received word of yet another attack. They came to Yelodon's door, told him of the attack and pleaded that he would yet again help them. They offered him sacred gold and jewels from the temple, their finest cattle and maiden daughters. He sent them away and went to his library, where he remained for three days. When he came out he had with him a staff of ivory whiter than the soul of an angel. He held it with one hand, with a glove of white silk. He carried it easily, as if it weighed nothing. He told his servants, me included, to follow him outside. He let the staff touch the green grass (which I had cared for every day) and it immediately froze. With the staff as a quilt and the frost as ink, he drew a symbol from the ancient, nameless language that was used before even humans walked the earth.
The sign summoned a white , winged steeds pulling chariots of silver and ivory, followed by four gray marres pulling chariots of bronze and bone. Yelodon stepped up on the silver chariot and told us to board the others. Some of us did, while others stood still, watching in amazement and horror. They were left behind.
From a height, we could see the advancing army, but the wizard didn't steer towards them. He continued upwards, ever upwards for hours.
We reached the tips of the mountains and left it behind us.
Much later, we reached the clouds, and landed.
The wizard had two of his servants kill the horses and burn them as sacrifice. Then he shoved his staff into the cloud, and it grew into a tall tower of ivory with a gate of silver.

He then told us that he had decided to leave the people on the earth to their "petty disputes", as he called it, and continue his search for wisdom at the threshold of Heaven.

The old man yawned.

The sun has set. We should retire for the day. I'll continue the story some other time.

Then he remembers something.

And we must take out... the bodies from the house.
MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2006 07:20 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raven stands up and turns to Benjamin

You must be older then we think that war you mentioned was a long time ago, I am a bit surprised you even were there in the flesh. I will have to think a bit about what you told. I already slept for a while, I will see what I can do for the bodies.

She walks inside the castle, so deep in her thoughts that she doesnot even noticed the strange twincle in the eyes of the old man.

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2006 07:53 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Great, make me feel old will you, he said jokingly as he stood up and went inside.
MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2006 08:07 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raven turns around and bumps right into Benjamin.

Oops sorry, I may be blunt and clumsy sometimes, but never wanted to offend you in anyway, I was just wondering, how you can be this old, you don't have elvenblood in you, so there must be something magical hanging around you. And another thing why can I remember when that war was, I must be as old as you then......

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2006 08:28 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The old man smiles sincerely

I assure you, I was not offended. It is true that the war took place a very long time ago, but I assure you that it did occur no more than a normal lifetime ago.
He continues towards the door, muttering
No, there's nothing magical about me.
Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2006 11:30 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raou grimaces. What a waste of a pretty good rock.

Bored he climbed up the tree again, and waited for it to return into his range of sense.
MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 15 Nov 2006 08:24 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Raven walks into the castle to see what she can do about the bodies... and whispers echo's into the head of the old man.

Yes you are magical, just one day you have to accept it. Maybe not tomorrow or next week, but some day, yes some day.

snipingmedic
Guardian of the spam

PostPosted: 15 Nov 2006 01:52 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
completletly exausted from preforming his mental arts he snipingmedic fals asleep