Discussion thread

Ode to the RPG started by Tenebrion

MoonRaven
Bringer of Dreams

Discussion thread

Post by MoonRaven » 30-04-2011 14:04

MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 14 May 2006 05:21 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Tenebrion

I'm sort of semi-working on restoring the whole story to it's former glory and beyond by fixing the syntax and some spelling errors. There's still mountains of them left in the threads I've fixed (The Forest and Paths) because it's boring to fix them, and they'll probably stay there.

I've also copied the contents of a few of Moony's saved threads made new threads with it and deleted the original thread so that I may edit them. And because I like seeing my name all over the place.

Isadora lordofMordor
It's a good idea, Tenebrion. You will see that mine are not mountains of mistakes. I write by willing to make less as it's possible. Ortograph is my strenght.

Tenebrion Himself
You're taking over the story again. We're still undetected, which means that he won't be able to talk to you. If I want him to talk to you, I'll say so. Deleted.

Isadora lordofMordor
oups... sorry. I was so thinking about my storylines.

Tenebrion Himself
Your last post was also deleted for the same reason. I'll get pissed off the next time. Or pretend to get pissed off, at least. You have been forewarned.

Isadora lordofMordor
I'm just so sorry. You know, it's hard sometimes to be keeping in my character without taking over the story unperpose. I didn't want to take your job, it's just that I did it sometimes without wanting it like this. I hope that you understand this.

Tenebrion Himself
Keep it in mind. Write it down and keep the paper close to the monitor so you'll always see it. Write it down fifty times. On your arm. With a tattoo gun.

Isadora lordofMordor
Euh... just to keep it in my long memory will be ok. Luckily for me, I have a good long memory... but I will not risk with my shorter because it's scrapped because of long years in school. So, I'll be able to remind it... how did you find my last post in the story? It's ok, this one, I think...

Here is what my character discovered by hearing the ancient dark speech using by the guy: Isadora belongs to the Ancient World and she was a princess and a dark elemental mage at the same time through this world full of demons. The guy has the weapon that was her: a very long sword with runes engraved. There's the informations I just wanted you to know about my character. You'll be able to take it to make some lines as the storyteller, leaving all this in your hands, not trying to take the story over.

Isadora
The Black Hand

Location: Angband, Barad-dûr, Mordor, one thing is sure: I'm somewhere where there's still Darkness.

PostPosted: 14 May 2006 09:13 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
I don't know if you know it but we are back here and you'll be able to continue to work on you story. MoonRaven works on it to copy it and I work with her to put mine completely here. You'll see new stuff in my section. It's all I can tell you, dear Tenebrion.

Oh! I finally introduce my third and last character in my last post in the section the castle on the Glade section. I will just tell you that his name is Draco and that he has a lot of history... and great knowledge. Has the story goes, you'll see his weakness. I'm not telling it right now, you'll see it when time will be come.

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 17 May 2006 06:28 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Draco died.
Isadora
The Black Hand

Location: Angband, Barad-dûr, Mordor, one thing is sure: I'm somewhere where there's still Darkness.

PostPosted: 17 May 2006 06:37 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Paul has resurrected him with his special powers.

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
snipingmedic
Guardian of the spam

PostPosted: 17 May 2006 12:18 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
and i took care of the sword

Or Click Here And Join Me
Isadora
The Black Hand

PostPosted: 17 May 2006 01:30 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Fiew! I'm gonna check it.

snipingmedic
Guardian of the spam

PostPosted: 17 May 2006 01:31 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
and plz no repairing sword

Isadora
The Black Hand

PostPosted: 17 May 2006 01:46 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Don't be worry, I'm not doing it. Deadly things are to be leave better in pieces than intact.

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 19 May 2006 04:48 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Quote:
It is evident that you will never be able to function in an RP with other people. Three characters are two too many, and when the GM kills off one, writes dead underlined and says that the character in question is dead in the discussion thread, that character is supposed to stay dead. Anyone understands that. I'm tired of you breaking the rules. The numerous complaints I recieve about you also helped guide my hand in this decision, which shouldn't really surprise you.
In short: I want you to completely leave my RP and never write in it again. You don't have to make a goodbye post, I'll post a copy of this in the discussion thread.
Again: no more posting in my RP.

Everyone: if Isadora posts anything again, just ignore it untill a mod removes it.
Isadora
The Black Hand

PostPosted: 19 May 2006 06:47 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
I know, I should not post here but I just want to tell something: I was at my own forum when you wrote this and when I saw the posts in the discussions, it was too late to change my storylines. It was not fair at all. If you want to tell more, just pm me. Please, give me one last chance!

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 19 May 2006 07:25 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
I've given you plenty of warnings and I've been more than lenient towards you. Another chance wouldn't change anything. I suggest you focus on the other RP's.
Isadora
The Black Hand

PostPosted: 19 May 2006 08:45 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Ok, I understand that you don't want to give me a last chance. I'll focus on the other RP as you told me... it's just too bad.

I'll try to talk to you again in a week or two... maybe things will have changes... anyway, I'm hoping it.

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 26 May 2006 09:43 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Hmm, seems like the guidelines has been amended with guidelines for battle... Wonder what will come from this?
snipingmedic
Guardian of the spam

PostPosted: 26 May 2006 10:31 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
a death gaurd who is attacked by the party after he swalowed the gem ?

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 26 May 2006 08:15 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
It's actually just Raou that can see the room, since they're all on a ladder, but it's ok as long as you're just discussing it.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 26 Jul 2006 06:14 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
So how do you all think of the story and such? What should there be more/less of?
Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 27 Jul 2006 09:33 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
It's pretty nice.
Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 27 Jul 2006 04:27 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
I think it's forming beautifully, more importantly, what do you think?

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 27 Jul 2006 05:51 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
I think it's heading in the right direction now. Perhaps the battle took a little too long and I'd like to know if you guys would prefer few long fights, many short ones or some other configuration in the future?
Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 28 Jul 2006 12:05 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Maybe a few long boss fights and some minor fights as well?
When an old soul is split in more pieces then it can bare, where will it end up to?

MoonRaven
Bringer of Dreams

Post by MoonRaven » 30-04-2011 14:05

Isadora
The Black Hand

PostPosted: 29 Aug 2006 02:44 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Hello, I wonder how the plot is going without me into it? I'm sorry but I was absent. I'm more often on Open Scroll Archives now because I started to start to write a story into that other forum and I really like my stay at this forum. If there's few room into your plot, just tell me, I would like to be into the adventure again.

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2006 06:03 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
I'll let you know if that happens.

Anyway: the RP is a rockin' and a rollin' again; Benjamin is in the middle of telling a story and I will continue narrating it at a later date.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2006 08:13 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
It turned a bit fairytale-ish at the end. I tried not to, but whatever.
MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2006 07:21 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
A story has to be told like it wants, the storyteller does not always have a choise....

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 14 Nov 2006 01:40 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
I'll just remind everyone that the guidelines still apply.
Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 20 Nov 2006 10:29 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Nice twist.. I like it.. 8)

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 21 Nov 2006 05:57 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
All part of the grand story I have planned.
Isadora
The Black Hand

PostPosted: 22 Nov 2006 01:51 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Ok, it's alright. I will wait until you tell me if there's room or not.

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2006 04:56 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
I'd like to know who are still active in the RP. Write something here or get killed in the near future. Thank you.
MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2006 05:54 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
OMQ that is a bit harsh!

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2006 05:57 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Ok, that's one.
MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2006 05:59 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
no two, you included

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2006 06:02 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Yeah, now I won't kill Benjamin.
Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 07 Dec 2006 03:09 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
LOL! How about three??? :bluetong:

Isadora
The Black Hand

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2006 01:20 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Hmmm... what is happening? A checking to see who is still active? Does it means that it could have a room or something like that?

Sorry, it just bring to me a great interest by seing it.

Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2006 07:25 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Me too.
Isadora
The Black Hand

PostPosted: 13 Dec 2006 01:39 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Please, tell me if there's some room.
Thanks in advance.

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 13 Dec 2006 03:30 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Whether or not there's room for you is not the issue, the issue is that I can't trust you to follow the rules due to your behavior before.
Isadora
The Black Hand

PostPosted: 13 Dec 2006 04:31 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
I'm able to follow rules. You know, you're too strict.

Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 13 Dec 2006 05:13 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
that is why he is god
When an old soul is split in more pieces then it can bare, where will it end up to?

MoonRaven
Bringer of Dreams

Post by MoonRaven » 30-04-2011 14:05

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 14 Dec 2006 02:05 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Yes, Isadora, I am strict. Ever stopped to wonder why?
Isadora
The Black Hand

PostPosted: 16 Dec 2006 02:11 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
I have never wondered why before... until now.

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 21 Dec 2006 05:02 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Drama!

Soon: the continuing of the story.
Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 08 Jan 2007 04:24 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
I apologize for my absence as I am still fighting illness, I know I know it's been forever and I should be dead by now, but I am still around.. I will post as often as possible, and will be seeing a doctor very soon..

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 09 Jan 2007 07:09 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
I've been absent since before Christmas, so I guess I can't complain. Or to be precise: I can, it just wouldn't be very fair.
MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 10 Jan 2007 11:24 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
I just hope it will start soon again now, just as the story of Vrakte!

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 27 Jan 2007 05:50 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
So, how do everyone think it's working out? Don't be polite.
Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 28 Jan 2007 02:10 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
what do you mean?
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 28 Jan 2007 05:32 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Does the RP in general suck or not? How's the talk:story:fighting ratio?
Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 28 Jan 2007 11:58 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
its ok, but it does have a problem - not everyone has enough time to be active
so its progressing at the speed of two clowns on an uniclycle
MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 29 Jan 2007 09:17 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Well the speed of posting may be a problem, but the story is really changing for the good now!

snipingmedic
Guardian of the spam

PostPosted: 12 Mar 2007 06:16 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
i agree
of topic man this is a late reply

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 30 May 2007 01:16 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
I leave for two months and I come back to find one measly reply? Sheesh, some people...
MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 31 May 2007 07:16 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Well what can be do without the gamemaster............

Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 31 May 2007 10:19 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
We can continue on but because of lack of guidance people will kill the RP until it is nothing but a memory.
Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 01 Jun 2007 11:22 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Speaking of absent game masters: the game master will be absent for a week again.
What? At least I warned you beforehand this time.
Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 01 Jun 2007 08:51 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
That was indeed kind of you.. Just do not complain if we do not continue on in your absence.. Although we always do upon your return of course.. :bluetong:

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 09 Jun 2007 05:54 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
I was mainly talking to those who hadn't already posted after my last post, but it doesn't matter now.
Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 09 Jun 2007 06:27 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Indeed. :bluetong:

Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 13 Jun 2007 01:43 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Why do you keep on spelling follow 'fallow'?

MoonRaven
Bringer of Dreams

Post by MoonRaven » 30-04-2011 14:06

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 13 Jun 2007 03:22 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
I guess she likes plowing without sowing.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/fallow#Verb
Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 13 Jun 2007 09:23 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
She's Amish?
Tracy
Treasure

PostPosted: 13 Jun 2007 01:17 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
I always do.. For some reason.. Thank you so much for pointing that out so that I can correct the error.. I honestly do not know why, but I always make that mistake..

Tenebrion
Tenebrion Himself

PostPosted: 29 Jun 2007 04:18 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
No taking over the beast's actions.
Vrakte
Nothingness

PostPosted: 29 Jun 2007 08:29 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Sorry 'bout that.