Secrets by all the lax players

MoonRaven
Bringer of Dreams

Secrets by all the lax players

Post by MoonRaven » 30-04-2011 15:44

[quote="MoonRaven"]List down all the secrets and otherwise hard to reach areas you found in LAX Team that most people might not know of. Once there's a substantial amount I will accumulate them all into one FAQ.

Here's a good one:
In the celeb town there is a room full of countless spywares that you have to fight continously. They respawn so you can't just go out and save.
If you do fight through all of the 50 or so spywares at the very end there is a door that gives you 4855 Euros.

MetrolianDude
I've got some:
1.the code for the skeleton chamber is:15951
2.The secret gallery is left from alexandra(the queen)at the wall
3.Search at the corpses in the butchary room they hold many treasures as well as Laura's Dai katana!
4.It is recommended to take at least one girl with you as some of the equipments are for girls
5.There is a man near the first labs that can give you G-bombs or 400 euros for heroin.
6.If you lack pizzas and youre hungry then go to the regenrating zombie near the first labs(also near the first generator)
7.there is a runaway girl in the metro station,If you find her kill her for some nice stat boosts
8.There is a potion in the metro at the end(boss) drink it only AFTER the battle as this will give you 4 At and MIND but also pox!

Mike-Snake
Here are 2 secrets which should help beginners:
1After you choose your party, head for the room where you open a door with the labo kay and where there is a minor virus.there are 3 switches and the last one is not turned on.Turn it and try the western wall.A corridor will lead you to some gasoil reagants(+3at)

2There should be a name on the wall, Sheena.Once you get there, don't forget to check a hidden corridor on the southern wall.There's a chest with flash potions(+3sp)in it.

Sirdec
Near the beginning :
*You can get an Green Ooze(revive + 100.HP) in the green slimy liquide,but also Pox condition to the party.
*East of the lab, there is an energy barrier blocking you. There is a secret passage down with some temporary speed bonus and an Xp Pumpkin(gives as much Xp as Mind stat,unequip stuff that lowers Mind before using.)

peapod
thanks Minielf for doing a FAQ

There's a ton of treasure in skeleton town and celeb town/metro area
I found so many items I can't recall all of them, but here's what I've got down from looking at old savefiles:

heal all items: nitro powder, mentholyne powder, xtreme mentholyne powder, gasoil

other potions/stat cures: xabox dose(s?), upsa, vodka vapors, pic of John Merrick, bones, nafta 100B?, green ooze

stat boost items: bio cell, katie candies, x pumpkin, stat boost potion for whole party in Kelly's hideout which gives everyone pox, *+15 all stats* item in locked room near throne room of celeb town, HP hearts, stat boost items at other points in metro, other items in Kelly's warehouse?

weapons: flamethrower, flamethrower units, bazookas, grenades, auto rifle, G bomb, RoboCorp flail (axe), pain whip, laura's di katana, inferno scimitar, magic wand, another rod in locked spyware room, renegade dagger, spider legs (2) or grippers legs, mithril spear, omen sword, skeleton sword

armor: barandos shield, iron helmet, silver helmet, sun helmet, pazzuzu buckle, dazzlers veil (get to the chest before the redheaded thief girl takes it in metro area), demonia wonderbra, kirstn's yellow bikini, vampire mantle, merlin's hat, Odin gloves, dazzling miniskirt

that's all I can think of now or find....

Sirdec
* After powering-out the first generator, from the map where you have to fight 4 Lesser Balrog go up then west to so kind of lab (You can break "jars" with experiments in there, Green Ooze under one).
South-West of the lab there is an secret passage (one black square in the wall) to an room with 1 Bazzoka Unit and 2 permanent items(+2HP) maube more stuff(can't remember)

Rulezzz
after you have destroyed 1st generator play and after something i dont know what maybe just time.go into near institute core area there will be area with full of monsters

Indinera
Rulezzz wrote:
after you have destroyed 1st generator play and after something i dont know what maybe just time.go into near institute core area there will be area with full of monsters

peapod
yeah I forgot about that--you can return to the area near where the door to find Damian is, and at first it is empty, but I think after you find the first card to the second generator or attempt the Balrog room, and you go back to that Damian's door area, where you can load up on supplies again from the machine, a bunch of monsters appear out of nowhere....

hz8
do you get anything from beating them?
One of the monsters is a balrog that gives you flu and I never beat it.

Rulezzz
you never beat it have you beat balrog room?balrogs are all very easy to kill at last be lvl 15 for killing illnes giving balrog.
one more secret after giant you can go near the girl poster it has some good things in.(you can go in poster like with wasp secret.

Minielf
All of what you people have said is correct. Once the first generator is destroyed all the blue barriers are gone, and any monsters that were behind the barriers roam freely. The area near the passage to Damian does become filled with monsters. I managed to beat every single balrog in the game.

michaelangelo
Yeah,I remember it,I killed many of them,those giving illness are wicked,but unfortunately they surrounded me,then I got surrounded by their corpses and couldn't move to loot the room,it drove me MAD!!

Minielf
The best tactic for the Balrog room is to fight several, retreat to the start room, heal, save and then enter again. It's best if you have a character or items that can heal Pox regularly and someone who knows teleport or egress.

Rulezzz
michaelangelo wrote:
Yeah,I remember it,I killed many of them,those giving illness are wicked,but unfortunately they surrounded me,then I got surrounded by their corpses and couldn't move to loot the room,it drove me MAD!!

i think room is nearly empty i havent saw anything good there you only need anti pox thing and key to warehouse from balrogs but better kill em all for exp.[/quote]
When an old soul is split in more pieces then it can bare, where will it end up to?