Art by Ancalagon The Black

We are all creative souls, here you can share what you made.

MoonRaven
Bringer of Dreams

Art by Ancalagon The Black

Post by MoonRaven » 30-04-2011 11:56

When an old soul is split in more pieces then it can bare, where will it end up to?

MoonRaven
Bringer of Dreams

Post by MoonRaven » 30-04-2011 11:57

Metal Gear Gorillaz
Gorillaz Snake

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2007 10:18 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
I rather like your third and fourth drawings. I must ask: Do you play guitar, or was that just for the drawing?

Wishmaster

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2007 11:24 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Goth's good.
Ancalagon The Black

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2007 06:46 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Oh, while I was drawing the third picture, I was learning how to play the guitar, but I never did well. I'm not a musical person :(

Blue dragon

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2007 02:34 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The third pic is beautiful, congrats!

Disorder, disorder, disorder!

|Image|
MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2007 07:56 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
you are very talented!

Metal Gear Gorillaz
Gorillaz Snake

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2007 09:47 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Ancalagon The Black wrote:
Oh, while I was drawing the third picture, I was learning how to play the guitar, but I never did well. I'm not a musical person :(

I see. Well, to each his own. *sigh* I thought maybe there was some one else on the site who plays.

Btw, is that you on your avatar? It's a rather nice pic, regardless.

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2007 02:28 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Metal Gear Gorillaz wrote:
Ancalagon The Black wrote:

I see. Well, to each his own. *sigh* I thought maybe there was some one else on the site who plays.

Btw, is that you on your avatar? It's a rather nice pic, regardless.

Which avatar - the one here or in DA? (;
On the pic here it's Sean Brennan, who I respect (:
In DA it's me on the photo.

Gorillaz Snake

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2007 11:03 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
I see? Who's Sean Brennen/ why do you respect him?

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2007 05:49 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Sean Brennan is the vocalist, songwriter and compositor of London After Midnight. I respect him not only for the good mucic he makes but for the ideas he upholds (;.

Souldancer

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2007 08:55 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
I like the pic called "Even sadness has a face",especially the eyes.And God,I'd want so much to be able to draw noses like you... angel

Metal Gear Gorillaz
Gorillaz Snake

PostPosted: 08 Dec 2007 02:49 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
So I listened to London After Midnight. Considering the first thing that I heard was the intro to "Revenge," I rather find that I dislike them. Sorry, but any one who puts that kind of thing on their album is no friend of mine. This, however, is not to say that I think of you any less, Ancalagon.

Wishmaster

PostPosted: 08 Dec 2007 08:56 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The music isn't bad. But putting speeches from Adolf is a sign of real bad taste.
Ancalagon The Black

PostPosted: 08 Dec 2007 03:18 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
o.O Haha, that's the only song of theirs (except Inamourada) which I haven't heard so I didn't knew that... I read the text of the song carefully and considered the "meaning in the end" but couldn't get it. So I have to hear it, which won't be easy. I find their songs very difficult and I found hardly even the 20 something LAM's songs I have. Well, that's not an excuse, I know, but I thought I had to explain it.
And I respect that Brennan supports human, pro-environmental and animal rights. If you read some interviews with him you'll understand what I'm talking about. The strange thing is that after what I have read about his political convictions (liberalism?) seem to be far, far (lightyears) away from neonazi-ideas.
Yeah, that part of speech (but not a letter of it is mentioned in the lyrics) disappoints me a little (it will be a lot if I understand the text after reading it for the 6th time and it doesn't matches my suggestions that it's against Adolf's ideas), if I have to be honest, but it won't stop me respecting Sean.

And another drawing of mine - not good technically but emotionally (;
My Sun... it's for my dear cousin, a really nice and bright person, who brings the sun in my heart My inner smile found its shape in this one(;

Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 08 Dec 2007 03:29 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
The pictures is very speaking, nice!

Charlie
Wishmaster

PostPosted: 08 Dec 2007 04:06 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
I like the idea.
Diroslav
Blue dragon

PostPosted: 08 Dec 2007 05:30 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
I like the pic ;)

Disorder, disorder, disorder!

|Image|
Metal Gear Gorillaz
Gorillaz Snake

PostPosted: 08 Dec 2007 07:23 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
I actually liked that last one a lot. You've got great style.

Shrubbery of Golden Art

PostPosted: 11 Dec 2007 05:54 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Great drawings there! :D