I call it Edge -Phoenix

We are all creative souls, here you can share what you made.

MoonRaven
Bringer of Dreams

I call it Edge -Phoenix

Post by MoonRaven » 30-04-2011 11:09

[quote="Phoenix"]Something I thought I'd share with you all. It's hardly a blog, I'm simply using it as a helpful location I can upload stuffs to.

This is [url=http://ghostofphoenix.blogspot.com][b]Edge[/b][/url].

It gets somewhat dark, and chaotic. Read everything in metaphors and don't trust what you expect. Start from the beginning, there is a broken trail of a story if intermittant and hard to follow or notice. It tells the story of the past year or two of my life. The darkness.

I have been told by a few people that 1, Into The Darkness was one of the most powerful things that person had read.

There's a range of different techniques been used; some of them are more descriptive and others poetic. Some are a crazed mix of thoughts and emotions. The more recent pieces of writing link together and tell a story. Two parts of it are missing, as is Edge 13. I simply have not had a chance to write them or been in the mood to.
If I remember correctly I first wrote Into The Darkness about 20 months ago. The rest have been written between then and now, and as such it is rare I do an update. Any attempt to put some regularity into didn't work. It's not a story to be written chapter by chapter nor one to be read and expected to make sense from one part to the next with a conclusion crafted to fit the beginning and middle.

Life is never - or rarely - like that. And this is my life. It might make it a story too, but that is by the by. It wrote itself one night, dark beauty formed of insanity. It would be a lie to say I sat down and chose to write. It just happened, as these things do.

I think that's all there is to say about it, so... enjoy.[/quote]
When an old soul is split in more pieces then it can bare, where will it end up to?

MoonRaven
Bringer of Dreams

Post by MoonRaven » 30-04-2011 11:10

MoonRaven
Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 31 Dec 2008 07:46 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Looks very interesting, I will look better it, when I have the time, have to go to work now.

Firefly
Baby dragon

PostPosted: 31 Dec 2008 09:00 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
I like the all black layout, and that style of writting

I promise to make useful comments after New Year jump jump

PostPosted: 31 Dec 2008 09:13 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Yeah, useful comments would be cool. =D

Or whatever. It'll be interesting to see what ya'll think.

Blue dragon

PostPosted: 03 Jan 2009 10:30 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Hey you should think about writing stories, you're good it seems.

Disorder, disorder, disorder!

|Image|
Phoenix

PostPosted: 05 Jan 2009 01:19 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Yes I've tried writing stories but they never seem to get far before I get distracted by other things... is always the way.

Blue dragon

PostPosted: 06 Jan 2009 10:45 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Lol yeah I know how's that. Sometimes the solution is trying to write very short stories, so that nothing can get distract you soon enough.

Disorder, disorder, disorder!

|Image|
Phoenix

PostPosted: 07 Jan 2009 09:54 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Yeah, now there's an idea. Seems I tend to think on too large a scale and that writing a story small just cuts out too much potential the idea has. But it never gets anywhere because of that.

I think I shall wait and see what happens next time I get an idea...

PostPosted: 31 Jan 2009 11:59 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
If anyone interested, there's been an update to Edge.

Bringer of dreams

PostPosted: 01 Feb 2009 10:52 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
YOur talent of writing is great! I admire your style.

Firefly
Baby dragon

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2009 09:42 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
It's beautiful. I particularly love the second to last paragraph.

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2009 10:53 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of posterBack to top
Thanks for the comments. =)

I've written another one. Busy week considering I seem to write about one a month at max and probably far less than that. Now I won't write anything for a year, lol.

Anyway if you've browsed the lot you'd notice number 13 was missing, I never got around to writing it for a number of reasons (half laziness, half not sure what to write, half hurt by the past it deals with), but it seems that a year later, I have. Also for the first time in living memory my school was shut due to snow, which helped.

13// Warn Your Warmth To Turn Away

Oh, try playing "spot the lyrics" =p, I've borrowed lyrics from all over in most of the writings (such as the titles) so keep your eyes out, lol.