Three Stories - Lucia

We are all creative souls, here you can share what you made.

Eridani

Three Stories - Lucia

Post by Eridani » 28-04-2011 23:32

Witches Story

Once upon a time there lived a coven of witches who flew around at night doing darstedly deeds. If ever they saw someone who was doing something nasty or unkind they would follow them home and leave bags of coal at the foot of their bed. After the deeds had been done they would have a meeting deep in the forest.

One day a contest came to town. All they needed to do was their worst deed. The contest was being held in a neighbouring town on the other side of the forest. In the weeks leading up to the contest all the witches were in a fluster because they needed to get all their ingreedients ready. The day of the contest came faster than they hoped it would. They were all picked up from outside of the forest and taken to the grounds of the manor which was going to be their camping grounds for the next couple of days. The next day was going to be Myrtle's turn so everyone was up early and heading down to the sea. Myrtle was going to raise the kraken from the deep but what came as a suprise to everyone, including Kath, was that she had raised a whole family of kraken. The judges each gave her nine out of ten. Fifteen minutes later they were back at the campsite preparing dinner and finding out who was going to be next. The Shouter Twins were next. They were going to
make a bottomless hole. Everything was fine until Stella Shouter started quarreling with her sister and pushed Linda in. After that incident the hole had to have a fence around it. They were given four out of ten. Once they returned to the campsite they found out who was going to be next. Madam Olympia was next in line to do her trick but it had to be put off because of bad weather. It gave them a chance to have a look around. The next day came and went without a hitch. Madam Olympia's trick was to turn good food into black liquid. The judges thought it was a good trick and gave her a seven out of ten. It was joanne's turn next. She put a woman into an elm tree, a girl into an anchor and a man into an oak tree. She waited three minutes before taking the family out of these trees. She successfully took the woman and child out of their trees but when she came to the man he didn't want to come out because it was so peaceful. Joanne got four out of ten.
Shelly was the last to do her trick. In the dungeon she managed to bring out mice from their hiding place and all the spirits left in the dungeon. Then all of a sudden the lights went out and the spirit of Sir Blade Montipeller rose from the floor. The mice were going crazy and making a lot of noise. After awhile the noise died down and moonlight filled the dungeon. And there in front of the judge's table was Sir Blade Montipeller looking like he did in the sixteenth century. The judges were very excited and gave her full marks. Three weeks later the witches were all called back to the manor to find out who was going to be the wife of don the dangerous. Shelly won the contest. Everyone was pleased except Madame Olympia.

Parents

Today my parents left me in this dark scary place again, I keep telling them I want to go to work with them, but all they hear out of me is “Goo Goo Gaa Gaa” or “ickle pop”, yes that’s right I’m a very intelligent baby, I hate my parents because they don’t take me where I want to go. I am not the centre of attention anymore their jobs are. One day I would love to kill them and anyone else who does this sort of thing to me, I despise the world and anyone who thinks good should triumph over evil; my hero is the joker from batman. I have just come back from trashing this place so that as soon as my parents get back from work they will be killed FINALLY! They have come home from work and daddy picks me up while mummy attempts to clean up daddy has me on his shoulder not realizing I have a knife in my hand, now’s my chance I stab him in the throat, man that felt good now to find mummy aha here she is in the office. I pick up the letter opener that is on the floor; she picks me up and holds me close to her chest and I pull out the letter opener that I put in my diaper and stab her in the heart it goes straight through to the other side. I realize that today is the day that some of my mums friends come over with their children for a play date. Man I hate them so I ring up pretending to be my mum and I say sorry but we have to fly over to America because my grandmother is dying in hospital and they say sorry to hear and they will come over another day. I disconnect the phone pack my bags in triumph and head out the door and to another place in the grounds of this mansion but what do I find another child just like me I hope. The child introduces itself a girl named Ellie, I feel strange towards her. Then she tells me that she loves it when her parents come to visit her every day for three hours rain, hail or shine. I start to think that this is the wrong girl for me and that I had better get rid of her so I head out towards the phone box on the corner of the road. I ring up the police and tell them that three people have been murdered, then they ask for my name but I hang up on them. Five minutes later the police start to arrive but lucky for me I quickly found a knife in the kitchen put it in my diaper, found ellie led her down to the moving sundial, blindfolded her gagged her and tied to the sundial. Stabbed her in the heart but that did not finish her off then I slit her throat and that finished off the job. I quickly left the scene and made it so that I was found crying near the house. I was put into care and I did the same to my foster parents, the kids and my other five families. After the police got wind of someone killing anyone who looked after me. The police took me into their care and I love them so much I gave up killing people forever.

A Girl in an Unlikely Place with Unlikely People

I was coming out of a movie late at night. Two men jumped me in a dark alley and they want my wallet I don’t budge. They asked me again to hand over my wallet I don’t give it to them all of a sudden they both brandish a knife and one of them holds the knife to my throat the other to my heart I still don’t budge so they throw me into their getaway car and gag and tie me up much to my disappointment I find no way of escaping from the car suddenly the car stops I start to think ‘great how do I get out of here and how am I going make a run for it if I’m tied up’ before I knew it something cold and hard hit the back of my head, next thing I know I’m waking up in here in this horrible place only to find you guys here. “Yea I know what you mean same thing happened to me” said Julie “How long have you been here Julie?” said Lani who was the youngest of the group “3 years” said Julie “What about you Aggie?” Said Lani “6 Months” said Aggie “What about you Lani How long you been here?” I said “Half a month” said Lani “Have……” before I could finish my sentence a loud thud shook the house then came a huge amount of knocking. I would have answered the door but I feared for my life we all did, we all hid not knowing who was there we had to restrain ourselves from yelling out for help because just then one of the abductors answered the door I couldn’t see who it was at the door because the other abductor called for me to take his dinner away and serve him and his friends alcohol and lots of food. The next day while the men were out I got a chance to ask the others what had been on my mind from the beginning of this horrible adventure “Have you guys ever found a way of escaping this place?” I said “yea… and I got bashed for attempting to find a way out” said Aggie “same here except they cut off my food and drink for a month it’s amazing that I’m still alive” said Julie “nope but I desperately want to find a way out” said lani “SHUT UP EVERYONE……I can hear them coming up the stairs quick get back to wherever you’re supposed to be NOW!!!!!” Said Julie the door opened the men were drunk all of a sudden one of the men came up to where I was hiding and moved things off of me while the other one reached out and dragged me by my hair to the car and threw me into the car, then I blacked out next thing I knew I was on a plane heading away from the mainland because when I looked out the window there was only water around for miles and a little spec of land disappearing fast all of a sudden the plane started to drop pretty quickly and hovered about 9 meters from the ground of this isolated looking place then for some reason I supposedly lost my footing and fell onto the ground the plane suddenly flew away pretty quickly as though it was running from something later when the plane was long gone I realized that I was pushed from the plane and that I did not lose my footing as I first thought. I finally got the sand out of my mouth and eyes and my head had stopped spinning from landing head first. I got a better look at my surroundings also I took a long time to explore my surroundings I finally found somewhere high up to sleep in the most unlikely place of all in a tree in the middle of a cave but close to the mouth of the waterfall but its not as if I did not think of somewhere that had an opening and secret entrance.
4 Months passed before I had an encounter so to speak when a helicopter landed on the island near the waterfall and it was not by coincidence they knew what they wanted and they weren’t about to find it if I had a say in the matter or should I say a bit of foul play so I sabotaged their mission which I found out was to see my dead body and bring it back to the kidnappers only because they had gotten the ransom money which my father so stupidly handed over to them. So I found a body that was a skeleton and put it down near where they were situated then I made a couple of wolf noises and the sound led them to my supposed body while I got into the chopper closed and locked the door hotwired the copter and flew back to the mainland leaving the two men stranded and with no contact to anyone until the kidnappers realize that their muscle men have not yet returned but their helicopter has. Finally I’m coming close to the mainland better stay inside here until I reach daddy’s landing pad on top of his work yay I’m close better switch to a silent mode so the guards don’t shoot me down in this unidentified chopper, good I have landed safely now to get inside without setting off the alarms good 5 down 25 to go unless I find the main switch and shut it down from there that’s another 5 done 10 to go aha here it is the main switch now to access it I hope the codes haven’t been changed good I’m in now to turn off all floor alarms and to receive the access codes to the security doors okay there coming I can only hope that this does not send a message to security okay so far so good no one in sight and I have the door codes so I had better get going whoo I’m near the main office no one in. oh no I’ll have to take the elevator unless I can find those secret stairs I found something but not the stairs oh well may as well take this route and see where it leads me hold on why am I up top and they don’t even realize I’m around them I see now I’m in the ventilation shaft okay two more shafts to go through to get to the main office now to find the right shaft without going into the traps I designed finally I have passed all obstacles now to lower myself into the office I’m in okay now to find daddy okay here goes I can only hope he is in his office what the door is locked maybe I need to try one of the codes good its working I think this means I’m in “what!” I screamed some water and a bucket of some sort fell onto my head Malcolm and dad came rushing in and dad hugged me and that was that nothing more to say but the end.

Lucia-Travelling
Sleeping

Post by Lucia-Travelling » 28-08-2011 04:54

wow, thanks for moving them over, forgot I ever posted them... going to have to put up my newer stories...if I pluck up the courage to type them out. thanks again
One Rock, One Railway, One Canyon. Ten billion flies and unknown bug bites.

MoonRaven
Bringer of Dreams

Post by MoonRaven » 28-08-2011 13:56

You are welcome.
When an old soul is split in more pieces then it can bare, where will it end up to?

Lucia-Travelling
Sleeping

Post by Lucia-Travelling » 30-11-2011 20:17

Death..

Today was the last day, the last of everything I knew, no one cared nor did they feel sad.. the day of my funeral, the day a piece of me was killed and lost forever, today is the day I died and never returned. This is my story:
My name is Dara, I'm in my early 20's, I have Aspergers/NLD (same thing just depends on if the diagnosis is from a phyciatrist or a nero therepist) and I have suffered depression since I was 12... enough about who I am for now cause it's not important.

In the days leading up to my death things were pretty good for me, I mean had a good job, great partner, wonderful family, decent group of friends.. nothing seemed like it was going to go to pieces in the comming days.. things were pretty good, nothing to complain about, heck I'd just been promoted so I was ontop of the world, so I call up a couple of girlfriends for a night out, you know a girls night out but as a celebration for working so hard all year, anyway we all meet at the cross, hit a few bars, dance the night away, then one by one we say goodbye and make our way to the exit well my girfriends do but I don't, something pulls me back in to keep dancing, I guess the beat was just that good that I had to stay. I end up dancing the night away and drinking heavily.. I figure this is one night I can allow myself to be drunk, not like it will do me any damge if it's just this once. I take another sip of my drink before heading back out onto the dance floor, suddenly I don't feel so good, my head is spinning and I can barely move, feel like falling to the floor, all I know is someone has grabbed me to stop me from falling but instead of being leading me to the bathroom so I can splash some cold water over me to try and get me to my senses I'm being half dragged, half walked to a car outside, thinking it's a cab I tell them to take me to the vibe hotel on bayswater drive. I have no idea what happened next cause I never made it to the vibe hotel nor did I make it anywhere nearby all I got was a bag over my head, my hands bound together and a cold hard floor in a room with no windows. I can hear some movement but can't tell if it's in the same room or above me since there doesn't appear to be anything below me except cold hard floor, footsteps signal someone is walking around near me, the bag comes off but it's so dark I can't even see two steps infront of me, I black out again not knowing if I will wake again and if I do, if I do wake again what will happen, where will I be.. so many questions going through my head and noone to answer them or at least not enough time or information to gather answers..no matter the one question is what will happen to me, will I ever make it home... My questions are answered almost at once when the axe lodged itself in my shoulder, then a knife to my back, pain is all I can feel,all I can see, finally I hear a gun being loaded, knowing that it's meant for me I decide to sing to myself until it is all over. My name was Dara, that was my story, my sad tale of death...

MoonRaven
Bringer of Dreams

Post by MoonRaven » 01-12-2011 07:39

Very sad but very wel written.
When an old soul is split in more pieces then it can bare, where will it end up to?

Lucia-Travelling
Sleeping

Post by Lucia-Travelling » 03-12-2011 03:12

thanks... must admit I surprised myself with this story..